Facebook is everyone’s favorite in this age that we are living. It is one of the biggest social media platforms that the world has ever seen and is equally smart, smooth, and effective. This platform allows you can connect with new people and view their profiles as long as their profiles are not private.
Facebook has not only made connections fast and super-easy but today it also helps in conveying important messages via our statuses, news updates, market brands, building businesses, raising awareness campaigns, crowdfund causes, and more.
However, along with offering a range of services, Facebook has never let our security be compromised. Yes, in fact, with the growth of the platform the same assured us of an equally high layer of security with each update.
Apart from all other options, the platform also boasts of options to guard our profile picture and make our profile private so that no one can check us out if you don’t want them to.
You can’t see private Facebook profiles unless you are a friend of theirs. When you view private Facebook without being friends, you cannot access any user’s personal information except name and locked profile picture, in some cases, you cannot see a profile photo either.
This helps protect the user’s identity, data, and even mutual friends’ information. However, there is a way to view locked Facebook profile picture in high resolution using Facebook Locked Profile Picture Viewer by iStaunch.
Facebook has been under the lens of its privacy. Therefore, they have developed advanced technology to prevent privacy breaches. This is why all user information is kept private, and there are only a few workarounds for gaining access to the private profile.
However, on numerous occasions, we may feel the urge to view a certain private Facebook profile. Though we can view another profile easily if it is not private but if you want to view them, it might sound really challenging.
There are so many apps and websites available on the internet that claims to view private Facebook photos without being friends. But the reality is most of them are working and trying to access your personal information. So always use a trusted app or website to view private profiles.
In this guide, we will share some smart approaches that you can try and experiment with each of them to view private Facebook profiles for free.
We’ll narrow it down to them but first, let us check out the privacy of Facebook.
How to View Private Facebook Profiles
1. Facebook Private Profile Viewer by iStaunch
Facebook Private Profile Viewer by iStaunch is a free online tool that lets you view private Facebook profile online for free without human verification. All you have to do is enter the Facebook profile link or username and tap on submit. Next, you will see photos and videos of private Facebook profiles without being friends.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Facebook Private Profile Viewer by iStaunch on your Android or iPhone device.
- Type the username or profile link whose private Facebook account you want to see.
- Enter the captcha code for verification and tap on the submit button.
- Next, you will see a private Facebook profile without being friends.
2. Becoming Fake Facebook Friend
The most straightforward way to view a private Facebook profile is to create a fake profile and befriend the user to gain access.
There are a few tricks when it comes to creating a fake profile, like using a profile picture of a friend or person of similar age, having a similar set of interests, mentioning the same hometown, school, business, etc. or any other information that can create a false bond.
The challenge of spotting a fake Facebook profile depends on how you use your account. If you are a private individual with a small number of friends, it is easy to notice the fake request. You can also control your settings to hide your friend list and restrict friend requests.
3. Send a Friend Request
Sending a friend request is a popular way of getting access to a private profile but that mostly depends on the relationship you are sharing with the person in question. Though this may seem pretty obvious it is one of the quickest and most relevant methods that you can use without falling in trouble.
It is great if you have all the information related to the person’s Facebook profile, however, if you don’t, then you can simply go ahead and search for any groups or among your close friends for more information about this person.
It is important that you get involved with the particular person’s groups and become familiar with his/her close friends. This will help you get into legitimate interactions with the subject person.
Furthermore, this way you can be familiar with that person and his/her online persona, exude your credibility as a good and worthy Facebook friend and eventually find yourself on the subject person’s Friends list.
However, you need to keep in mind something you can and cannot do when getting to know the person on Facebook.
Here is a simple list of some dos and don’ts that will help you do your job successfully:
- You can react to the person’s posts or media with simple likes, haha or love as you deem it appropriate.
- You can also consider making meaningful responses to their comments.
- You can also deem it fit to respond to other people in the group who has posted any comments or any other media. This way you can present your image as an awesome person to the subject person and also familiar with his/her friends’ or groups, thereby adding a whole lot of credibility.
- You may post friendly responses and with it you can engage with their friends.
- Also, it is appropriate to post about your own issues and ideas even if you are not aware of the subject person’s interests.
- Start reacting with an obvious like or love or comment to everything that the concerned person says or does. It’s better to pick some of them to do so because otherwise that might raise clouds of doubt.
- Go back to the previous posts, pictures, comments or videos and start liking them because that would make you look like one of those infamous stalkers.
- Comment constantly. This is because commenting constantly will also make you a stalker or a creep.
- Spam the friends of the subject person with a wish to be friends with all his friends.
- Get into tussles or conflicts with the subject person.
4. Connect With Mutual Friends
When you add a friend of that person to your list, you can easily view private Facebook photos. The friend’s privacy settings enable you to view the tagged photos which the user has shared with friends.
You can add as many friends as you like to increase your chance of finding all the photos and posts that include the person with the private profile.
5. View Tagged Photos of Private Profile
Facebook’s search bar enables you to see the private photos of any profile. This is an easier method to identify the person you are looking for on Facebook. Search for ‘Photos of <Name>’ in the search bar. Facebook will then display a list of possible photos and you can easily identify the person.
You can also use the filters to modify your search based on photos and videos. This approach is beneficial for viewing hidden pictures on a timeline. You can identify private profiles that are not visible in the search.
6. Pay a Broker
Another quick and straightforward way to gain access to a private Facebook profile is by paying a data broker for it. This includes an online investigation service provider. However, you might not be able to gain access to all private profiles, but you can gain access to most if you are lucky.
We recommend you go ahead with this route only if it is legal based on where you reside. Also, if you wish to gain access for legal or evidence purposes, this would not be the ideal way.
What are the downsides of the process?
In case you are wanting to try this process, then you need to keep in mind that though it seems easy this way, you might also risk falling in some serious trouble for the same:
- You may lose your money for no reason because this process might not even be successful, but you need to pay your contact anyways.
- If you opt for this method, you would be breaking the law no doubt regardless of where you are based.
- Also, if you need to gain access to a private profile as proof of anything legal, then it is one of the methods that would be the last option to go for.
- Furthermore, hiring a broker demands money, and if you choose this method you might not even have access to the whole profile and might only be getting a snapshot of the same or a tiny bit of access.
- Lastly, even if you pay the money to your contact, you might not be getting the desired results if you discover that the user’s account is outdated or the information you get is not relevant.
Following the above methods, you would most likely get access to a private Facebook account but after you get access to the same the call is yours. You may better decide whether you want to revisit the information, record the information, delete the fake account and stop the activity altogether, or anything else.