This is a complete guide on how to see who viewed your Facebook profile in 2020.
These are the same strategies you can use to see who views your Facebook profile who are not friends. You can find a number of tools and apps that claim to let you see this confidential information.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Can You See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?
Facebook is undeniably one of the most popular social networking platform that lets you share special moments through photos and videos with a massive audience. Not just the eventful moments, but it also allows users to post comments, chat with friends, go live and much more.
And this brings us to the very common questions.
Can you really see who viewed your Facebook profile?
But the real question is should you believe them? Is there really any tool or apps to see who viewed your Facebook profile?
If you have the same question at heart, then you continue reading this article, we answer that question and also clear some of the myths surrounding this issue.
How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
According to the official post from the FB, “No, Facebook doesn’t allow people to track who views their profile. Also, third-party apps and tools can’t provide this information”.
But don’t worry, here you can find a complete guide to see who viewed my Facebook profile, not in friends list. Also, keep in mind that the result you will get may not be accurate, the result contains a list of people who are most connected to post likes, chat history, etc.
1. Facebook Source Code Method
The source code method allows you to see the list of people who views your Facebook profile. The best part of this method is you don’t need any third-party app or tools to do that.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Facebook to see who viewed your profile.
- Log in to your account by entering email id and password.
- Go to your profile page by click on your name available at the top right corner.
- At your profile page, right-click on any blank place to reveal a small menu.
- Select the View page source option. You can also press CTRL + U.
- You will be automatically redirected to the source code page and here you can find lots of program codes. For a non-programmer guy, this page will be super confusing.
- Now press CTRL + F from your keyboard to open search box, where you need to type “InitialChatFriendsList” without quotes.
- As you can see in the below image, after the “InitialChatFriendsList” there is so many numbers available. These numbers are profile id users.
- Just copy displayed numbers one by one and then open a new tab, type facebook.com/profile id. Replace your copied number with the profile id.
- For example: If the person profile id number is 100004652644837-2 then copy only 100004652644837 and the final profile URL will be facebook.com/100004652644837
- That’s it, simply visit this final profile URL and you will see the person profile who visited your FB profile.
2. Install Flatbook Extension
If you are confused or not interested in the source code method then you can also use a Chrome extension. Also, keep in mind that this method only works with the Google Chrome browser.
- First, install the Flatbook extension on your Google Chrome browser by visiting the official chrome web store and search for it.
- Tap on the Add to chrome option and it will automatically install in your browser.
- After that log on to your Facebook account and tap on the Flatbook extension icon available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Profile Visitors option and here you can find the top 20 people who visited your profile many times.
I hope guys now you can easily see who viewed your Facebook profile after reading this article. If you have any questions then feel free to comment below.