Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile: Facebook is undeniably one of the most popular social networking platform that lets you share special moments through photos and videos with a massive audience. Not just the eventful moments, but it also allows users to post comments, chat with friends, go live, and much more.
And this brings us to the very common question.
Can you really see who viewed your Facebook profile?
But the real question is should you believe them? Is there really any tool or apps to see who viewed your Facebook profile?
If you have the same question at heart, then you continue reading this article, we answer that question and also clear some of the myths surrounding this issue.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
According to the post from Facebook officials, “No, Facebook doesn’t allow people to track who viewed your profile. Also, third-party apps and tools can’t provide any information about who viewed your Facebook profile”.
But don’t worry, here you can find a complete guide on how to see who viewed your Facebook profile in 2021.
These are the same strategies you can use to see who views your Facebook profile who are not friends.
Also, keep in mind that the result you will get may not be accurate, the result contains a list of people who are most connected to post likes, chat history, etc.
1. Manually Find Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
The source code method allows you to see the list of people who views your Facebook profile. The best part of this method is you don’t need any third-party app or tools to do that.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Facebook and login to your account.
- Go to your profile to access the list of who viewed your profile.
- Right-click on any blank place to reveal a small menu.
- Tap on the View page source or you can also press CTRL + U.
- You will be redirected to the source code page. For a non-programmer guy, this page will be super confusing.
- Press CTRL + F to open the search box and type “InitialChatFriendsList” without quotes.
- After “InitialChatFriendsList,” you will see so many numbers. These numbers are the profile IDs of people who viewed your profile.
- Copy numbers one by one, open a new tab and type facebook.com/profile id. Replace your copied number with the profile id.
- For example: If the profile id is 100004652644837-2 then copy only 100004652644837, and the final profile URL will be facebook.com/100004652644837
- That’s it, visit this final profile URL, and you will see the person profile who visited your profile.
2. Flatbook Extension
If you are confused or not interested in the source code method, you can also use a Chrome extension. Also, keep in mind that this method only works with the Google Chrome browser.
- First, install the Flatbook extension on your Google Chrome browser from the web store.
- Tap on the Add to chrome option, and it will install in your browser.
- After that, log on to your Facebook account and tap on the Flatbook extension icon available at the top.
- Select the Profile Visitors option, and here you can find the top 20 people who visited your Facebook profile many times.
I hope guys, now you can easily see who viewed your Facebook profile after reading this article. If you have any questions, then feel free to comment below.