Who I am Following on Facebook: Checking out the list of your followers and following on Instagram is quite simple. However, it is a little tricky to view your following list on Facebook.
That’s because people you are friends with on Facebook will automatically start following you. If you open the following tab on Facebook, you will get a list of people you are following.
However, this does not include those you are friends with. It is rather your following list. Now, remember that you have friends as well as followers on Facebook.
So, if you are looking for an option to find your following on Facebook, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss a few simple steps for finding the people you are following on Facebook.
Let’s get started.
How to See Who I am Following on Facebook
- Go to your Profile to see who I am following on Facebook.
- Tap on the Friends button under the cover pic.
- Inside the More, select Following option.
- Here you can find of profiles you are following.
- You can click on the follower option to know who is following you.
If you are using the Facebook app on your smartphone, tap the three lines on the top of the screen and get to your profile section. Select the three dots and then the Activity section. Select “Filters, Categories, Your Connections, and Following”. There you go!
If you don’t have the following option visible on Facebook, then that means you are not following anyone on this app. Now, as mentioned earlier, your Facebook friends follow you by default.
Every time you accept a friend request of a person on Facebook, they will start to follow you. However, there is a way you can stop people from following your Facebook account.
- Log into your Facebook account on your Android or iPhone
- Select the three lines on the top, settings, and then public posts.
- Select the “Who Can Follow Me” option and then tap “Friends”.
These were the steps for blocking the “follow” option for people other than your Facebook friends.