Recover Deleted Facebook Messages: Facebook has become an essential social networking app for people who want to stay in touch with their families and friends based in different locations. No matter how far your friends are, you can easily connect with them. All you need to do is sign up for a Facebook account, and you can talk to your loved ones and have some fun conversations with them anytime you want.
Most of us like to communicate with someone through Facebook Messenger. Not only for regular conversations, but Facebook has become the user’s favorite for all types of formal and informal communications these days.
The messages you share on the platform can be super important, and some messages are so crucial that you can’t afford to lose or delete them no matter what.
However, thousands of users accidentally delete Facebook Messenger Messages from both sides, which is pretty common nowadays.
The good news is you can quickly recover deleted messages on Facebook, but the process is a little complex. The advanced data recovery solution provided by Facebook is designed to help streamline the task.
If you are looking for the messages you have had with your friends and you deleted them, then you have come to the right place.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to recover deleted Facebook messages on your Android and iPhone devices.
Facebook Messages Recovery
Facebook Messages Recovery by iStaunch is a free tool that lets people to recover permanently deleted messages on Messenger. Open the Facebook Messages Recovery by iStaunch. Enter your Facebook username and tap on the recover messages button. It will automatically recover your deleted messages to your account.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Messages on Messenger (Recover Deleted Facebook Messages)
If you have deleted messages accidentally from Facebook, you need to know that there are many ways to recover those messages. The best part is Facebook does come with a Data Download feature that allows you to recover deleted messages in simple ways.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Tap on the Downside Arrow at the top right corner of the screen and select Settings & Privacy.
- Next, select Settings from the list of options.
- Click on the “Your Facebook Information” tab from the left panel. You can also Click Here to directly open the Your Facebook Information page.
- After that, tap on the View option next to the Download Your Information as shown in the below image.
- You will be redirected to the “Download Your Information” page, from where you can download your account data. It includes every activity and data including posts, photos, videos, stories, and messages you’ve done on your account since the time you joined Facebook.
- Select “Messages“, or you can also select other data you want to recover. You can also choose the date range, file format, and media quality of your data.
- After you select the appropriate options, tap on Create File.
- A small pop-up message will appear, stating a copy of your information is being created, and you’ll be notified when your copy is complete.
- After 1-2 hours, your data will be available for download, depending on the size of the data. You will also receive a notification and mail on your registered email id.
- Once your data is ready to download, tap on the “Available Copies” tab and click on Download.
- For security reasons, enter your password to continue.
- That’s it, data will automatically start downloading in a zip file.
Now you have a .zip file containing your deleted Facebook messages. But you might be wondering how you can see deleted messages from this file.
Don’t worry, I’ll help you.
How to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages from Account Data
- First, extract the Facebook data .zip file using WinZip on your smartphone or computer.
- Once the file is extracted, you will get a new folder named messages.
- Open that folder and click the your_messages.html file.
- Next, you can see deleted Facebook messages you have made from day one.
- Keep in mind that this data is not available online. You can only see and download it.