Search Facebook by Phone Number: Facebook has recently grown to become a leading social media platform that offers an extensive range of features and a seamless user experience. The app’s primary purpose is to bring people closer, and that’s exactly what it does by allowing you to find users’ profiles with simple clicks.
Being the most popular social networking site on the internet, your chances of locating the people are pretty high. You only need to know the username of the person you want to find, and there you go!
There are only a few users who know that the people on Facebook can also be found by phone numbers saved on your smartphone.
Suppose you want to find the profile of your friends, colleagues, or a relative on Facebook and you do not know their username, you can easily find their profile by syncing the phone contact book with Facebook.
So if you have someone’s phone number saved on your Android or iPhone device, you can easily find them on Facebook. You could use both the app and website to find someone’s profile on Facebook by phone number.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find someone on Facebook by phone number.
How to Find Facebook Account by Phone Number (Facebook Phone Number Search)
Method 1: Find Someone on Facebook by Phone Number
- Open Facebook on your phone and log in to your account.
- Tap on the three lines Menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the Menu page and tap on Find Friends as shown in the below image.
- At the bottom of the page, turn on “Your Friends Are Waiting” to sync your phone contacts with the Facebook app.
- It will upload your phone contacts to Facebook, and they will use this info to suggest friends, provide better experiences and improve ads for you.
- After that, refresh the page, and you will find profiles of saved phone numbers. To add them as a friend, tap Add button.
Important Note: The profile you are looking for may not show up in the list if the user has opted for the Private Facebook Profile feature. There is also a possibility that they may not link the number with their account.
Additionally, Facebook also allows users to opt out of the “Find Friends” feature for the one who doesn’t want to be discovered by their phone number. If the person you search for has opted out, you can find the person in the Find Friends list.
Method 2: Search Facebook by Phone Number
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Type the phone number into the search box and hit the enter button.
- There’s a good chance someone’s profile will appear if that phone number is linked with that account. If you find someone’s Facebook profile, they have that phone number associated with that account.
Method 3: Facebook ID Search by Number
If you have the contact number of the person available, you can message the user on SMS or Whatsapp to get their Facebook account. It is the easiest way to find someone’s Facebook without having to spend hours looking for it. This method really works when the user has not linked their Facebook account to their number.
These were a few ways you could search Facebook by phone number. It goes without saying that finding a user on this social networking site is easier when you have their contact number saved on your smartphone.
However, the user must have linked their Facebook account to the mobile number in order for you to find their ID. If you still can’t find the user on Facebook, your only option is to message them.
- How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Story
- How to See Other Viewers List on Facebook Story
- How to View Locked Facebook Profile Picture
- What Does “isn’t receiving calls or voice messages right now” Mean on Messenger
- How to Change Name in Messenger Without Facebook
- Can You See Who 1 Other Viewer is on Facebook Story?