If you’re an avid Instagrammer, you might want to know who actually views your Instagram Highlights. Most might prefer to view private Instagram profile highlights without actually following the account.
One common question about Instagram is whether it is possible to know who has viewed your Instagram highlights. Can you see if anyone is checking your story as well as highlights?
Why did you ask this type of question? Well, there is a significant number of people who spend their time just checking out other people’s highlights.
Well, to be honest, there isn’t any straightforward way to check who viewed your Instagram highlights and there’s a good reason behind that is the user’s privacy and security.
But in today’s Era, you will get an exclusive Instagram tool that can help you to check who viewed your Instagram Highlights.
Instagram Highlights are essentially the part of the Story feature. When you post a story, it will automatically vanish after 24 hours. If you add a story to a Highlights, it will stay visible until the user removes them manually.
To access the highlight feature you must need to enable the archive settings. After you enable the archive feature, you can save your story in highlights like a folder and it will automatically start displaying on your profile.
It also helps you to boost your popular stories from the past or stories that don’t get more user attention as they deserved.
See Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights
Knowing who viewed your Instagram Highlights is very simple. Let’s walk through the step by step process.
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tap on the person icon available at the bottom right screen.
- Select the highlight which data you want to see.
- Next, select the seen by button available at the bottom left corner to know the list of people who saw your highlights.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights After 24 Hours
In the Instagram app, you can’t see who’s viewed your highlights after 24 hours. But to see those people you need to use third-party tools.
How to Enable the Archive Feature
If you don’t have created an Instagram Highlight yet then you can create from the Story Archive or current story. But to do that you need to enable archive feature. Turning on archiving is very easy by following below step by step process.
- Open the Instagram app and log on to your account by entering username and password.
- Go to your profile page by tap on the person icon available at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on three horizontal line icon and select the settings option.
- Now select the Privacy > Story and enable the Save to Archive option.
That’s it, once this option enabled, Instagram will begin archiving your stories. You can view archived story by tapping the clock icon on profile page.
How to Create a Highlight
Here’s how you can create your first Instagram highlight by following these easy steps.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the New button located under the story highlights section.
- Next, you will find the list of archive stories, simply choose the stories you want to add to highlights.
- Give the name and tap on the Done button. You can also cover image by a tap on its thumbnail.
Wrap Up: Now you know the possible ways to see who viewed your Instagram highlights on Android and iPhone device. We hope you like the article on how to see who viewed your Instagram highlights after 24 hours.