Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights: This is a complete guide on how to see who viewed your Instagram highlights after 24 hours.
If you’re an avid Instagrammer, you might want to know who actually views your Instagram Highlights. Most of the users might prefer to view private Instagram profile without actually following the account.
So if you want to know who viewed your Instagram highlight and story then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights
The very common question about Instagram users about can you see who viewed your Instagram highlights after 24 hours?
Why did you ask this type of question? Well, there is a significant number of people who spend their time just checking out other people’s profile.
Well, to be honest, there isn’t any straightforward way to check who viewed your Instagram highlights and there’s a good reason behind that is the user’s privacy and security.
But in today’s Era, you will get an exclusive Instagram tool that can help you to check who viewed your Instagram Highlights.
Instagram Highlights are essentially the part of the Story feature. When you post a story, it will automatically vanish after 24 hours. If you add a story to a Highlights, it will stay visible until the user removes them manually.
To access this awesome feature you must need to enable the archive settings. After you enable the archive feature, you can save your story in highlights like a folder and it will automatically start displaying on your profile.
It also helps you to boost your popular stories from the past or stories that don’t get more user attention as they deserved.
How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- Select highlight which visitor data you want to know.
- Tap on seen by button at bottom left corner.
- Here you will see a list of people that viewed highlights.
- If you want to see who viewed your highlights after 24 hours then you need to use third-party tools.
How to Enable the Archive Feature
If you don’t have created a Highlight yet then you can create from the Story Archive or current story. But to do that you need to enable archive feature.
Turning on archiving is very easy by following below step by step process.
- Open the Instagram app and log on to your.
- Go to your profile page by tap on the person icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on three horizontal line icon and select the settings option.
- Now select the Privacy > Story and enable the Save to Archive option.
That’s it, once this option enabled, Instagram will begin archiving your stories. You can view the archived stories by tapping the clock icon on the profile page.
How to Create a Highlight
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the New button.
- Next, you will find the list of archive stories, simply choose the stories.
- Give the name and tap on the Done button. You can also cover image by a tap on its thumbnail.
Wrap Up: Now you know the possible ways to see who viewed your Instagram highlight on Android and iPhone devices. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this article then feel free to comment below.