Instagram offers quite useful built-in location search features that allow users to track the location of Instagram accounts for free. If you are a regular Instagram user, you must have noticed that post has a location option where the users get to display the location they clicked the picture at.
It’s a quite easy method to track the location of someone’s Instagram account by checking their recent posts and stories updates.
However, there is a downside to this approach.
While Instagram allows users to display their location in the Add Location Field, there is no certainty the location the user has displayed is accurate. Moreover, it isn’t mandatory for people to display their location. Most Instagram users leave this area blank because of the privacy issue.
Another issue with this option is that there are multiple location names available for a particular location.
For instance, if you type Eiffel Tower as your photo location, a list of options describing Eiffel tower will appear in the location tab. This may include Eiffel Tower Paris, Eiffel Tower Bahria Town Lahore, and Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
As a result, you can’t able to find the current real-time location of the Instagram user’s account.
Now, what if you want to track the exact location of someone’s Instagram account on Google Map in real-time for free.
Well, you can use Instagram Location Tracker by iStaunch to track Instagram account location without human verification and survey.
Also, there is good news for you that now you can easily find the IP address of Instagram account with the help of the Instagram IP Address Finder by iStaunch and direct messages feature.
So if you want to track the location of someone’s Instagram account for free then you will love Instagram Location Tracker by iStaunch tool.
Here you can also find the different methods on how to track someone’s location on Instagram in 2022. You can use these strategies to find someone’s IP Address and easily check the current location of your Instagram friend or followers in real-time.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Track Location of Someone’s Instagram Account
1. Instagram Location Tracker by iStaunch
Instagram Location Tracker by iStaunch is a free web-based tool that allows you to track the location of someone’s Instagram account on Google Maps for free. All you have to do is enter the username in the given box and tap on the Track Instagram Account button.
2. Instagram IP Address Finder by iStaunch
If the user doesn’t show the current location on their Instagram post then don’t worry, you can tap into the Instagram IP Address Finder by iStaunch tool.
Here’s how you can:
- Open the Instagram IP Address Finder by iStaunch on your browser.
- Type Instagram Username whose location you want to track.
- Enter captcha for verification and tap on the Find IP Address.
- Next, you will see the IP Address of Instagram account.
- Enter the IP Address in the IP Address Tracker and you will find the current location on Google Map.
3. Grabify IP Logger
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Copy the Instagram account link whose location you want to track.
- Go to the Grabify IP Logger website from your browser.
- Paste the copied account link in the given box and tap on create URL.
- It will generate a new IP tracking link. If the tracking link is too long, then you can also shorten it.
- After that, start chatting with the person and send them a tracking link. Ask them to click on the link to watch the content they are interested in.
- When they click on the link, they will be directed to the grabber website and then redirected to the original content.
- Grabify will find and store their profile IP address. Then refresh the Grabify page and it will display the IP address.
- Go to IP Address Tracker, enter the IP and tap on the Track button to find their location.
This is how you can track Instagram account location on Google Map. However, you will have to start a conversation with the person and get them to click on the link to get the IP address and track their current location.
It might sound like a complicated job, but that is the only possible way to find the location of an Instagram user.