Is your Whatsapp number banned? Looking for how to activate a banned Whatsapp number?
If your answer is then you’re in the right place.
Whatsapp will ban your number only if they believe the account violates the terms of service.
There are so many situations in which your number gets banned such as:
1. Sending Bulk Messages: If you want to use WA in the long run, never send bulk messages. This is against the terms and policy, it considers clear evidence of spam.
For your safety, don’t use any third-party software or apps to send bulk messages. Instead, you can create a Group to share information among them.
2. Use of Mod Version: Most people love to use modes as it offers excellent features that are not available in the official app. If you are using versions like GB, Plus, or OG, you will definitely receive a message saying “Temporarily Banned” as you use unofficial apps.
To prevent the permanent ban, you should immediately go back to the official version available on Google Play Store. In addition, the mods are not safe as it doesn’t provide the end-to-end encryption feature.
3. Sending Inappropriate Contents: Never send inappropriate content as anyone reports this kind of message, WA team investigates messages, and they will permanently ban your number without prior notice.
If you see the following message, that means you are banned from using Whatsapp. “Your phone number is banned from using Whatsapp. Contact support for help.”
But, don’t worry anymore.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unban and active banned Whatsapp numbers.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Types of Ban Imposed by Whatsapp
1. Temporary: You will receive a warning if you use an unofficial version of the app. In this case, your account will be unlocked within 1-2 days.
2. Permanent: You may get permanently locked if you send bulk messages, post illegal content, and other materials that are offensive, harmful, or violent that directly violate the terms of service.
How to Activate Banned Whatsapp Number
To active banned Whatsapp number, open Whatsapp and enter your phone number. Next, you will see the message “Your phone number is banned from using Whatsapp”. Tap on the Support and request to activate your number.
Here’s how you can:
- Open the Whatsapp App on your Android or iPhone device.
- It will ask you to enter your phone number.
- You will see a message “Your phone number is banned from using Whatsapp”.
- Tap on the Support button that appears on the screen.
- It will take you to Gmail and explain the usage pattern and request for removing the ban.
- Send an email and after 24 hours, your WhatsApp number will get activated.
Keep in mind that, sometimes it also takes 48 hours for the support team to take action on your request, and if your appeal is genuine, your number will be activated.
I’d Like to Hear From You:
I hope guys you enjoyed this guide to getting unbanned from Whatsapp. If you have any questions then let us know in the comment section below.
You Might Also Like: