Find Deleted Friends on Snapchat Without Username: Do you know where the stories’ trends are generated from? Well, Snapchat happens to be the first-ever social media platform that introduced the stories feature in 2011. Since then, the app has become the user’s favorite place for sharing special moments via stories in the form of photos and videos that automatically vanish after 24 hours.
Snapchat emerged as a leading social app with its wide range of amazing filters and other functions.
In addition to that, there are many things that set it apart from other social sites. Like other platforms, Snapchat provides you with the option of following, unfollowing, and deleting different users.
If you are not interested in someone you followed a few months ago, there is a simple delete and block button for removing them from your friend list.
Now, there is also a chance you may want to be friends again with a deleted friend, or perhaps you have accidentally unadded someone on Snapchat and forgot their username.
Either way, note that it’s possible to see unadded friends on Snapchat and again add to your friend list in a few simple steps.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to recover deleted friends on Snapchat without username.
How to See Removed Friends on Snapchat (Find Deleted Friends)
1. Find Deleted Friends on Snapchat Without Username
To find deleted friends on Snapchat without username, tap on the Add Friends “+” icon located at the top. Here, you will see the list of all friends you might know inside the Added Me and Quick Add section. Next, find the friend you have deleted from the list and tap on the add button to add it to your friend list again.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Snapchat and log in to your account.
- Tap on the Add Friends icon from the top right side of the screen.
- Here you will find a list of profiles inside the Added Me and Quick Add section.
- Find the deleted friend from the list and tap on the +Add icon.
- That’s it, the deleted friends added back to your Snapchat profile.
2. See Removed Friends on Snapchat by Username
- Open the Snapchat app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Tap on Add Friends at the top right side of the screen.
- Type the username in the Search bar.
- Tap on the +Add icon to add deleted Snapchat friend to your Snapchat profile.
Important Note: Ensure you enter the correct username, as there are many people’s profiles available with the same name.
3. Find Old Friends on Snapchat from Friend’s List
Open Snapchat and tap on your profile icon > Friends > My Friends. Here, you will see the profiles you follow and those who followed you. Next, find the friend that you deleted and tap on the Add button. Make sure that this option is going to work for only those users who are still following you.
You must be wondering how the contact that I have removed from my following list will show up on my friend list. Well, one interesting fact about Snapchat is that the users you have deleted will still show up in your friend list for a short period.
4. Recover Deleted Snapchat Friends Using Snapcode
The fastest way to find a deleted contact on Snapchat is through Snapcode. Here’s how to do that:
- Open the Snapchat app and head over to your profile and find the “Add Friends” section.
- Tap the ghost icon and see if you have the Snapcode available in your gallery.
- If the Snapcode is right, then the platform will scan the code and get that person back to your friend list.
These were the easiest methods for adding deleted contacts back to your friend list on Snapchat.