My Jio Login Call History Without OTP: Jio Call history is a piece of content that provides a complete record of incoming and outgoing phone calls. Put another way: it is something that contains a list of calls that you’ve made, answered or missed of all time.
Basically, Jio call history gives a detailed description such as the name of the person, number, type of call (incoming, outgoing, or missed), time, date, and duration.
Sometimes it also contains important information such as recordings, text messages, location, and GPS coordinates of the other person.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to check Jio call history details online.
These are the same strategies that you can use to check Jio call history of other number without OTP.
Reasons to Check Jio Call History Details Online Without OTP
Here are a few key situations in which you might want to get call history of Jio number in India such as:
- Keeping track of your kid’s calls details to prevent a troublesome situation
- Keep an eye on your spouse’s or friend’s activity
While trying to access others’ Jio call history details online, you should be very careful as it contains sensitive information, so you must take permission before taking any steps.
How to Check Jio Call History of Other Number Without OTP
Till now, you know what is Jio call history and its benefits.
But the problem is most people don’t know how to check Jio call details on their smartphone, especially when you purchase a new SIM card or not familiar with your device.
Below you can find the possible methods to do that:
1. Cocospy – All Time Call History of Any Jio Number
- First, Create Cocospy Account on your Android or iPhone device.
- Next, you need to type email id & password, and tap on the signup button.
- Select the target device type of whose Jio call history you want to check.
- Choose the Plan according to your requirement. You can select the Premium plan as it only costs you $9.99 per month if you buy for 12 months. The premium plan also allows you to check Whatsapp Messages and Phone Location in real-time.
- After you select the plan, complete payment via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- Next, type any Jio number in the given box and tap on the submit button to get the all-time call history of any Jio number.
2. My Jio Login Call History
Most telecom companies now launched applications to fulfill and facilitate the needs of their customers. Likewise, Jio has also launched its application named MyJio, which has all the features and options in one place. Using this application, the user doesn’t have to juggle between two to three tabs and search randomly on the website without any clue of what they are doing.
You can install this MyJio application from the play store or app store. This app helps you to keep an eye on the data usage, recharge plan you have opted for, its validity, enabling you to link other Jio numbers, and so on. The good news is, you can also use this application to generate a statement about your account. This statement will include your recharged plan details, usage charges, summary, and bill.
We can also find your call history in this statement, which is your exact requirement right now. We have presented you with a step-by-step guide on how to get this statement and acquire the information you need.
- First, install the My Jio app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Open the app, it will ask you to enter a Jio number and tap on the Generate OTP button.
- Within 2-3 seconds, you will receive OTP on your mobile and it will automatically login to you in the app.
- Click on the Check Usages option and here you can find different sections such as Data, Calls, SMS, and Wi-Fi.
- Choose the Calls section and here you can see call details of the last 3 days.
If you are using PC then visit the official website (https://www.jio.com/) and all the above steps are going to be the same.
3. Jio Last 5 Call Details
Suppose you don’t have the MyJio app and are hesitant to download it for a one-time task. Is there another way of getting it done? Yes, you can use your web browser for the same as well. Check out this guide to learn how that’s done:
Step 1: Open your browser and enter this https://www.jio.com/selfcare/login/
Step 2: Now, choose the mobile option and enter your mobile number. You will be sent an OTP to the entered mobile number. Now, enter that received OTP in the blank space.
Step 3: After you log in, you will be land on the homepage. There you will see my statement option in the center of your screen. Tap on it.
Step 4: Select the dates from when and up to when you would like to acquire call history data. Then tap on any of the three options to receive the statement, i.e., email statement, download statement, or view statement, to proceed with retrieving your call history.
Step 5: Now, look for the voice subsection under the usage section to get the call history you require.