This is a complete guide on how to check Jio call history details online in 2020.
These are the same strategies that you can use to get call history of any Jio number without OTP (One Time Password).
So if you want to get call history of any Jio prepaid or postpaid number, you’ll love this updated guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s dive right in.
Jio Call History
Jio Call history is a piece of content that provides a complete record of incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Put another way:
It is something that contains a list of calls that you’ve made, answered or missed of all time.
It gives a detailed description such as the name of the person, number, type of call (incoming, outgoing, or missed), time, date, and duration.
Sometimes it also contains important information such as recordings, text messages, location, and GPS coordinates of the other person.
Reasons to Check Jio Call History
Here are a few key situations in which you might want to get call history of Jio number in India such as:
- Keeping track of your kid’s calls details to prevent a troublesome situation
- Keep eye on your spouse’s or friend’s activity
While trying to access other people’s call history, you should be very careful as it contains sensitive information, so you must take permission before taking any steps.
Also Read: How to Get Call History of BSNL Number
How To Check Jio Call History
Till now you know what is call history and the benefits of its.
But the problem is most people don’t know how to check Jio call details on their smartphone. Especially when you purchase a new SIM card or not familiar with your device.
Below you can find the possible methods to do that:
- Spyic – All Time Call History of Any Jio Number (Recommended)
- My Jio App (Last 3 Days Call Records)
- Jio USSD Code (Last 5 Call Records)
Spyic – All Time Call History of Any Jio Number
- First Create Spyic Account on your Android or iPhone device.
- Next you need to type email id and password, tap on the signup button.
- Select the target device you want to check the call logs.
- Choose the Plan according to your requirement and complete the payment.
- After that, type any Jio number and tap on the submit button to get all time call history.
Check Call History Using MyJio App
- First, install the My Jio app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Open the app, it will ask you to enter a Jio number and tap on the Generate OTP button.
- Within 2-3 seconds, you will receive OTP on your mobile and it will automatically login to you in the app.
- Click on the Check Usages option and here you can find different sections such as Data, Calls, SMS, and Wi-Fi.
- Choose the Calls section and here you can see call details of the last 3 days.
If you are using PC then visit the official website (https://www.jio.com/) and all the above steps are going to be the same.
Now I’d Like to Hear From You
I hope you enjoyed this guide to get the call history of Jio number online in 2020.
Also, let me know your thoughts regarding this article by leaving a comment below right now.