Jio Call History: In today’s article, I’m going to show you exactly how to check Jio call history online in 2020.
These are the same strategies that you can also use to check call history of any Jio number without OTP (One Time Password).
In this in-depth guide you’ll learn:
- Best Jio call history app for Android & iPhone
- Request for last three call details
- How to check Jio call history of other number without OTP
- Clear or delete call logs
- Lots more
So if you want to get call history of Jio prepaid or postpaid number, you’ll love this new guide.
Let’s dive right in.
What is a Call History?
Call history is a piece of content that provides a complete record of incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Put another way:
It is something that contains a list of calls that you’ve made, answered or missed of all time.
Basically it gives a detailed description such as the name of the person, number, type of call (incoming, outgoing or missed), time, date, and the duration.
Sometimes it also contains important information such as recordings, text messages, location, and GPS coordinates of the other person.
Why You Should Check Jio Call History?
Here are a few key situations in which you might want to get call history of Jio number in India such as:
- Keeping track of your kid’s calls details can prevent a troublesome situation
- Keep eye on your spouse’s or friend’s activity
To be clear:
Also Read: How to Get Call History of BSNL Number
While trying to access other people’s call history, you should be very careful as it contains sensitive information, so you must take permission before taking any steps.
How To Check Jio Call History
Till now you know what is call history and the benefits of its.
But the problem is most of the people don’t know how to check Jio call details on their smartphone. Especially when you purchase a new SIM card or not familiar with your device.
Below you can find the possible methods to do that:
- Spyic – All Time Call History of Any Jio Number (Recommended)
- Install My Jio App (Last 6 Months Call Records)
- Jio USSD Code (Last 5 Call Records)
- Contact Jio Customer Care
Spyic – All Time Call History of Any Jio Number (Recommended)
- First Create Spyic Account on your Android or iPhone device.
- Type email id and password, tap on the signup button.
- Select the target device you want to check the call logs.
- Choose the Plan according to your requirement and complete the payment.
- After that, it will ask you to type the mobile number of whose call history you want to check.
Know Jio Call History on Android or iPhone
- First, launch the Play Store or App Store on your Android or iPhone device and install the latest My Jio application.
- Open app, and it will ask you to enter Jio number and tap on the Generate OTP button.
- Within 2-3 seconds you will receive OTP on your mobile and it will automatically login to you in the app.
- Click on the Check Usages option and here you can find different sections such as Data, Calls, SMS, and Wi-Fi.
- Choose the Calls section and here you can see call details of last 3 months.
If you are using PC then visit the official website (https://www.jio.com/) and all the above steps are going to be the same.
Now I’d Like to Hear From You
I hope you enjoyed this guide to get call history of Jio number online in 2020.
Also, let me know your thoughts regarding this article by leaving a comment below right now.