This is a complete guide on how to get the call history of Airtel numbers online in India.
These are the same strategies you can use to check the call history of any Airtel number for free. That’s doesn’t matter whether you are using a postpaid or prepaid number.
So if you want to get incoming and outgoing call logs of any Airtel number then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Airtel Call History
In the current world, checking the call history of the Airtel number has become very important as you will be able to know which people were contacted by smartphone and when.
Your call history contains every incoming and outgoing call as well as a missed one with the date time, and duration.
There are so many reasons that you might want to check the last three call records of Airtel number in India.
Such as you want to keep an eye on your spouse’s activity, you might suspect that your kids are under a bad influence or you are afraid that somebody is using your phone without permission.
In such circumstances, it becomes important to get Airtel calls and SMS details.
Is it Possible to Get Call History of Any Airtel Number?
Of course, with the advancement and innovation of technology, you can easily get Airtel call records of all time in India. There are so many methods to do that also each method has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Below you can find the possible ways to do that.
- Cocospy (All time call records)
- Airtel Official App (Only last 10 call records)
- Contact Customer Care
Let’s dig into the detailed guide of each method.
How to Check Call History of Any Airtel Number using Cocospy
Cocospy allows you to check and monitor the call history of any number without touching their phone. In addition, you can also check SMS, Contact Details, Live Location, and WhatsApp message history.
This app is available for both Android and iPhone devices. But keep in mind that it’s not available for free, there are three different plans available like $39.00, $49.99, and $69.99 to meet your different requirements.
To get the call history of any Airtel number, you must need to use Cocospy app available for both Android and iPhone. Next, enter the Airtel number in the given box to check call history of all-time.
Here’s how you can:
- Create a Cocospy Account to get call history of any Airtel number.
- Enter your email and password, click on the signup button.
- Select the target device you want to monitor and check the call history.
- Next, select the plan according to your requirements. I highly recommend the Premium version because it cost you only $9.99 per month if you buy for 12 months.
- Enter any airtel mobile number of whose call details you want to check.
- That’s it, on the next screen, you will see the Airtel call details of all time as shown in below image.
How to Get Last Three Call History on Airtel
To get the last three call history, dial *121# from your Airtel number and select the call history option. That’s it, within a minute you will receive an SMS with your last three call records.
You can also call the customer care support team to get call details of any Airtel mobile number of all time.
How to Get Airtel Call Records of Any Month
- All you have to do is simply type a message like SMS EPREBILL <Month Name> <Email ID> and send it to 121.
- For example: EPREBILL MARCH [email protected]
- That’s it, you will receive the call details of the desired month.
- Go to the official Airtel website & tap on the profile icon at the top.
- Log on to your account using Mobile number and OTP.
- After successful login, select the call history option.
- Type any Airtel mobile number in the box.
- That’s it, next you will see the last 10 call details.