In the current world, checking the call history of the Airtel number has become very important as you will be able to know which people were contacted by call and when. The airtel call history contains every incoming and outgoing call as well as a missed one with the date time, and duration. There are so many reasons that you might want to check the last three call records of Airtel’s number in India.
You want to keep an eye on your spouse’s activity, you might suspect that your kids are under a bad influence, or you are afraid that somebody is using your phone without permission.
In such circumstances, it becomes important to get Airtel call details and SMS details.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to get the call history of Airtel numbers online in India.
These are the same strategies you can use to check the call history of any Airtel number for free. That’s doesn’t matter whether you are using a postpaid or prepaid number.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Is it Possible to Get Call History of Any Airtel Number?
Of course, with the advancement and innovation of technology, you can easily get any Airtel number’s call records of all time in India. There are so many methods to do that also each method has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Below you can find the possible ways to do that.
- Cocospy (All time call records)
- Airtel Official App (Only last 10 call records)
- Contact Customer Care
Let’s dig into the detailed guide of each method.
How to Check Call History of Any Airtel Number using Cocospy
Cocospy allows you to check and monitor the call history of any number without touching their phone. In addition, you can also check SMS, Contact Details, Live Location, and WhatsApp message history.
This app is available for both Android and iPhone devices. But keep in mind that it’s not available for free, there are three different plans available like $39.00, $49.99, and $69.99 to meet your different requirements.
To get the call history of any Airtel number, you need to install the Cocospy app on an Android or iPhone device. Register for a new account by email id and login to the same. Just click on the call history option and enter the Airtel number to get the call history of all time.
Here’s how you can:
- Create a New Cocospy Account on your Android or iPhone device.
- Enter your email and password, click on the signup button.
- Select the target device you want to get the call history.
- Next, select the plan according to your requirements. I highly recommend the Premium version because it cost you only $9.99 per month if you buy for 12 months.
- Enter any airtel mobile number of whose call details you want to check.
- That’s it, on the next screen, you will see the Airtel call details of all time as shown in below image.
How to Get Call History of Your Airtel Number
1. Last Three Airtel Call History
To get the last three call history on your Airtel number, open the Phone Call app and dial *121# from your Airtel number. Next, select the call history option from the keypad. That’s it, within a minute you will receive an SMS with your last three call records.
You can also call the customer care support team to get call details of any Airtel mobile number of all time.
2. Get Airtel Call History by Month
- Open the SMS app on your Airtel device.
- Tap on the create new message icon.
- Type “SMS EPREBILL <Month Name> <Email ID>”.
- For Example: EPREBILL MARCH [email protected]
- Send it to 121 from Airtel number.
- You will receive the call history with of the desired month within 1 minute.
3. Last Three Month Airtel Call History
- Go to the Airtel website.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the call history option.
- Type any Airtel mobile number.
- That’s it, next you will see the last three monts call details.
I hope guys now you can easily find the call history of any Airtel number after reading this article. If you have any question then let me know in the comment section below.