This is a complete guide on how to check Idea call history online.
These are the same strategies you can use to check call history of any Idea number.
So if you want to check incoming and outgoing call details on any Idea number then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Idea Call History
The Idea Call history comprises the details of the users you called and received. These details are saved on the server and can be accessed using telecommunication tools.
The main details you can fetch from the history are called numbers, SIM Owner Details, duration, and the amount charged.
Ways to Get Idea Call History
- Spyic (All-Time Call History of Any Idea Number)
- Install Idea App (Last 7 Days Call Details)
- USSD Code (Last 3 Call Records)
Spyic (All-Time Call History of Any Idea Number)
With advanced technology and smart software applications, you can easily track someone’s call history without having access to their smartphones.
We don’t recommend users dig someone else’s personal details. However, it can be done for safety purposes. For example, parents can access the call history of their children for safety.
- First Signup for Spyic from your smartphone.
- It will ask you to type email address and password for registration.
- Next, you need to select the OS of the target device like Android or iOS.
- After that pick a plan, I recommend the Premium (86% Discount) as it cost you only $9.99 per month if you purchase a license for 12 months.
- Once you complete the payment via Paypal or Debit card, Install the Spyic app on their device to get call details.
Install Idea App (Last 7 Days Call Details)
If you are an Idea user, then you can accumulate the call records of the past seven days.
Here’s how you can:
- Install My Idea app on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Enter your idea number and you will receive OTP for verification.
- As soon as you are done with the registration, you will be taken to the dashboard.
- Tap on the My Account and open call history to get records of the past seven days.
Get Call History of Idea Postpaid Number
Even though most people prefer pre-paid mobile recharge, many still rely on the post-paid phone bills. However, fetching the call records on a post-paid Idea mobile number is not as simple as downloading an app and checking your account.
The user needs to fill the legal forms to obtain permission from the company. Once the permission is granted, you could check the records through the official website.
Here’s how you can:
- Register an account on Idea’s official website. Make sure you enter a valid email address.
- Once your registration is completed, you will receive a PIN on the post-paid mobile number.
- Like OTP, the PIN number is sent by the company to ensure that you have entered a valid number.
- After the service providers have verified your number, you can access their official website through the login credentials and check the call records of the last 6 months as well as the last 1 year.
If you want to get last three call history of idea number via USSD code then dial *121*4*1*2# from registered mobile number.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily get call details of any Idea mobile number. If you have any question then please comment below.