My BSNL Login Call History Without OTP: This ultimate guide covers everything you need to know about how to check BSNL call history details online in 2022. Also, let me clarify something about BSNL call details before we continue.
This guide NOT only shows you how to get BSNL call history last 6 months, but here you can find tricks to check BSNL call history of other number without even touching their phone.
Your BSNL call history statement contains the complete record of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls of all time with person name, date, time, call duration, etc.
There are so many reasons you want to check BSNL prepaid call history details online such as you have lost your phone, want to track your spouse’s call activity, and much more.
If you want to check BSNL incoming and outgoing call details online of any number then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Get Call History of Any BSNL Number
1. Cocospy – All Time Call History of Any BSNL Number
Cocospy is one popular smartphone spy app that allows you to check call details of any BSNL mobile number on Android and iPhone devices.
Here’s how you can:
- First, Create New Cocospy Account from your Android or iPhone device.
- Enter your email address and password, tap on the signup button to complete the account creation process.
- Next, select the target device in which you want to check the call logs such as Android, iOS.
- After that, select the Plan according to your requirement and complete the payment through debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
- Once you complete the payment, it will ask you to type the mobile number of whose BSNL call history you want to check.
- It will also allow you to check phone messages, WhatsApp messages, Facebook, and much more.
2. BSNL Last 5 Call Details (My BSNL Login Call History)
To get the last five BSNL call history, launch the messaging app on your device. Type the “LAST” or “LAST FIVE” and send it to the 53733 from your BSNL number. That’s it, within a minute, you will receive an SMS with your last five call records.
3. Missed Call to *123# (BSNL Call History 6 Months)
Open the phone dialer app and dial the *123# from your BSNL number. Here select the last three call details, and you will receive an SMS with the last three call details of your BSNL number within a minute.
Video Guide: BSNL Call Details Kaise Nikale | How to Get BSNL Call Details | BSNL Call History Kaise Nikale
I hope you like this article. If you have any questions then feel free to comment below.