BSNL Call History 2020: This ultimate guide covered everything that you need to know about how to get BSNL call history online.
Also, let me clear about something before we continue.
This guide NOT only shows you how to get your BSNL call history but here you can find tricks to get call history of Any BSNL number without even touching their phone.
There are so many reasons in which you want to check the call history of BSNL prepaid and postpaid number such as you have lost your phone, want to track your spouse call activity, and much more.
In the above cases, it becomes very important to check the incoming and outgoing call details of BSNL number online or offline.
You Might Also Like:
- Vodafone Call History – Check Call History of Any Vodafone Number
- Jio Call History – Check Call Details of Any Jio Number
Your BSNL call details contain the complete record of incoming, outgoing and missed calls of all time with person name, date, time and call duration.
Is it Possible to Check Call of Any BSNL Number?
Yes, of course, now you can get the call details of any BSNL number in 2020. Below you can find the possible methods to do that:
- Spyic – All Time Call Record of Any BSNL Number (Recommended)
- Send SMS to 53733 (Last 5 call records)
- Missed Call to *123# (Last 3 call records)
- Last, Contact BSNL customer care
So, till now you know why you need to view call history and possible ways to do that.
Below you can find the step by step process to see call details of any BSNL mobile number.
Sound’s good? Let’s dive right in…
Spyic – All Time Call History of Any BSNL Number (Recommended)
Spyic is one of the most popular app that allows you to check call details of any BSNL mobile number on Android and iPhone devices.
Here’s how you can:
- First, you need to Create New Spyic Account from your Android or iPhone device.
- It will ask you to provide your email address and password, tap on the signup button to complete the account creating process.
- Next, select the target device in which you want to check the call logs such as Android, iOS.
- After that select the Plan according to your requirement and complete the payment through debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- Once you complete the payment, it will ask you to type the mobile number of whose you want to check the call history as shown in the below image.
- It will also allow you to check the phone messages, WhatsApp messages, Facebook, Snapchat, and much more.
Send SMS to 53733 (Last 5 Call Records)
If you don’t have a budget to purchase the Spyic software then you can also check the last 5 call records of BSNL number by sending SMS from your number.
But this method only works for your number, you can able to see call logs of other mobile numbers.
Here’s how you can:
- Launch the messaging app on your device.
- Tap on create a new message button.
- Type the “LAST” or “LAST FIVE” in the message box and send it to the 53733 to know the last five call details.
For example: type “LAST” and send it to 53733 or type “LAST FIVE” and send it to 53733.
Missed Call to *123# (Last 3 Call Records)
Open the phone dialer app and dial the *123# from your BSNL number. Here select the last 3 call details and you will see the last 3 call details within a minute.
If you want BSNL call details of all time then you need to visit the nearest BSNL store and you need to pay some fees.
I hope you like this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.