Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda: Headquarters in Vadodara, Bank of Baroda is India’s second-largest public sector bank in terms of assets with over 6000+ branches and 11000+ ATMs all over the world.
The bank offers several services to its customers online as well as offline, customers can now perform the banking process with just a few clicks.
According to the latest RBI rules, all Bank of Baroda customers must register their mobile number with a BOB account to avail internet banking facilities, mobile banking, and keep track of transactions.
It is always a good idea to have your mobile number registered with a Bank account. But for some reason like lost mobile or changed your mobile number, people need to change or update their mobile number.
If you are a BOB customer then you don’t need to visit the nearest branch and stand in the queue to do the same.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to change mobile number in Bank of Baroda online and offline.
These are the same strategies you can use to change mobile in Bank of Baroda through ATM and filling an application form.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
- Visit the Bank of Baroda ATM to change mobile number.
- Insert your debit card and type 4 digit PIN.
- If you want to register your number, then select the mobile number registration.
- Otherwise, select the update mobile number option to change it.
- Type the new mobile number and tap on the submit button.
That’s it your mobile number successfully changed in your Bank of Baroda account. You will also receive the confirmation regarding the same on your new number.
How to Fill BOB Mobile Number Change/Update Form
You can also submit the mobile number change request form to the nearest branch to update your number.
Here’s how you can:
- First, obtain the BOB Mobile Number Change Request Form and take a printout.
- Fill the form and inside the Mobile field enter your new number.
- Attach your passport size photo and Aadhar Card for verification.
- Next, submit it to your nearest BOB branch.
- That’s it, once your form pass through in-person verification, it will be updated within 2-3 days.
I hope guys now you can easily change or update registered mobile number in Bank of Baroda account after reading this article.