Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change: Headquarters in Vadodara, Bank of Baroda is India’s second-largest public sector bank in terms of assets with over 6000+ branches and 11000+ ATMs all over the world. The bank offers several services online as well as offline, and customers can now perform the banking process with just a few clicks.
According to the latest RBI rules, all Bank of Baroda customers must register their mobile number with a BOB account to avail internet banking and mobile banking facilities.
It is always a good idea to have your mobile number registered with a bank account. But for some reason like lost mobile or changed mobile number, people need to change or update their mobile number.
If you are a BOB customer, then you don’t need to visit the nearest branch and stand in the queue to do the same.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to change mobile number in Bank of Baroda through ATM, SMS, and filling out an application form.
How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
1. Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda through ATM
- First, visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM, insert your debit card and type 4 digit PIN number.
- If you want to register your number, then select mobile number registration.
- Otherwise, select the update mobile number option to change it.
- Type the new mobile number and tap on the submit button.
- Next, enter OTP (One Time Password) received on your old registered mobile number and tap on submit.
That’s it your mobile number has successfully changed in your Bank of Baroda account. You will also receive the confirmation regarding the same on your new number.
2. Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form
You can also submit the mobile number change request form to the nearest branch to update your number.
Here’s how you can:
- First, obtain the BOB Mobile Number Change Request Form and take a printout.
- Fill out the form, and inside the Mobile field enter your new number.
- Attach your passport size photo and Aadhar Card for verification and submit it to your nearest BOB branch.
- That’s it, once your form pass through in-person verification, it will be updated within 2-3 days.
Video Guide: Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change | How to Change Bank of Baroda Mobile Number through ATM