Who doesn’t want to have a perfect writing style? However, everyone makes mistakes even if English is your first language and there is a good chance you will have typos when crafting a letter or completing your assignment. These errors are inevitable, and that’s when Grammarly comes into the picture.
Grammarly, founded in 2009 by Max Lytvyn, Alex Shevchenko, and DmytroLider, aims to help people to improve their command over the English language. It allows communicating in a much better way by correcting the spelling and grammar of complex contents and sentences.
If you are a blogger or content writer and not very confident in writing English content then Grammarly will be your best tool to improve your grammar and spelling mistakes.
You can easily access the Grammarly service on a computer without having to worry about the cost. It offers a free extension that one can add to the Google Chrome browser or use as a web-based editor or a Microsoft Office add-in.
2 Ways to Get Grammarly Premium for Free
1. Grammarly Premium Free Trial
If you need to craft a single article or a couple of articles that will take only a few days, then consider signing up for the Grammarly free trial. As the name suggests, it will give you free access to Grammarly for one month. Below we have listed the steps to get the Grammarly Premium account for free for one month.
- Visit Grammarly.com and create a profile with your email address.
- It will ask you to select the plan. Tap on the “Level Up with Premium” button.
- Next, pick a suitable plan that you want.
- Enter your credit card details or PayPal id for the payment. The amount will be deducted from your account, but it will be refunded later.
- There you go! Your Grammarly Premium account is ready to use.
Don’t panic that you need to pay, It can be refunded at the time of the trial period ending. This time you need to reach out to their support team and ask for a refund. Make sure you note the exact date you started using Grammarly Premium.
2. Become a Free Grammarly Premium Affiliate
Another way to get a Grammarly premium account for free while increasing your earning potential is by becoming a Grammarly affiliate. As soon as you become the affiliate of Grammarly, you will be rewarded with a bonus worth $25.
In return, you need to add its banner on your site with the affiliate link. For every individual who signs up for the Grammarly premium using your link, you will earn $20. Even if they sign up for the free account from your referral link, you will get 20 cents.
If you have the best marketing skills, this might be the best way to earn some credits. Here are the steps for becoming a Grammarly affiliate:
- Open the Grammarly Affiliate Page and tap on Become an Affiliate.
- You can also sign up via CJ (Commission Junction) and ShareASale platforms.
- Enter your company name, address, and phone number inside the account details section.
- Next, enter your personal details such as name, email address, and password.
- Inside the Additional Questions, enter your website URL and select I Understand from the dropdown menu.
- Tick the option I agree to the terms and tap on the Sign Up button.
- Next, you will see a message like, “Your application is currently being reviewed. An account manager will contact you shortly.”
- Now, wait for 2-3 business days for the Grammarly team to verify your details and approve the account.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sign in to your affiliate account by entering your login credentials.
- Accept the terms of the Affiliate program.
- You will be redirected to the Affiliate Dashboard.
- Tap on Offers and select the All Offers option.
- Choose any offer from the list and copy the tracking link.
- Add tracking link on your website or blog.
- Finally, reply to the confirmation sent to your email address to get the $25 instant bonus.