As every school and college moves toward online study, it’s tough for students to find answers and complete their homework in this quarantine period. Currently, almost every student is going through this challenging phase, and it’s probably the most important time in their life to build a career.
In addition, being a student is harder than being a part-time employee. Keeping up with the deadlines while maintaining the quality of the work is not a cakewalk.
But in this difficult time, Chegg comes as expert assistance for students, and it has been developed to meet almost every requirement of students worldwide.
Based in California, Chegg is an American educational online tutor website that helps students with their studies beyond the classroom with great tools, resources, and advanced technology. It provides physical and digital textbook rental services, online tutoring, homework help, scholarships, and internships.
You can find solutions for any subject quickly from a physics problem to a chemistry equation. You only need to copy and paste questions on the Chegg, and you will find the answer from remote teachers.
Chegg is often the first place students turn to when they need to get their homework done or an exam question solved.
Not only that, the platform offers your course books for rent at a very low price. So, for those who can’t afford to buy those expensive books for each subject, Chegg is where you can find them on rent and get them for a fraction of the cost.
The best part is Chegg has internship programs and courses that might help advance students’ careers and help them progress in life from a very young age.
So this is how Chegg makes the student’s work simple and straightforward.
However, there is a problem for students if they don’t have money as Chegg services are not available for free.
It will charge $19.95 per month and let you ask questions to experts 24/7, search millions of homework answers, and step-by-step textbook solutions for 9,000 books.
Now the question is how to see Chegg answers free and how to view Chegg answers for free.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get Chegg answers for free. In fact, you can use Free Chegg Answers by iStaunch to unlock and unblur Chegg answers for free.
How to Get Chegg Answers for Free (Chegg Answers Free)
1. Chegg Study Free Trial (Chegg Free Answers)
If you want an answer to any question on Chegg, I highly recommend you sign up for a Chegg Study subscription, it costs you only $19.95, but you can Cancel Anytime For FREE if you don’t like it.
So you don’t need to worry about the money as you can cancel your subscription for free, and you do not need to pay $19.95 – You will get the amount back.
Here’s how you can subscribe to Chegg Study – Cancel Anytime for FREE:
- Open the Chegg Free Trial page from your Smartphone or Computer.
- You will be redirected to the Learn With Chegg page, Tap on the orange colored Get Started button.
- It will ask you to create a new account by entering your email and choose a password.
- Next, select the plan according to your requirements. There are two plans available, just select $19.95 (Don’t worry you can cancel at any time for FREE).
- After that, you need to complete the payment via Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- That’s it, once you complete the payment, you can search for unlimited Chegg answers.
- Now before the 30 days are complete, you can Cancel it for FREE and you do not need to pay $19.95.
2. Free Chegg Answers by iStaunch
To get Chegg answers for free, open the Free Chegg Answers by iStaunch on your phone. Enter the question, name, and email address in the given box and tap on the Submit button. That’s it, you’ll receive Chegg free answer within 30 minutes.
Here’s how you can get Free Chegg Answers:
- Open the Free Chegg Answers by iStaunch on your phone.
- Find a Chegg question you want to get free answers for.
- Next, enter questions and email in the given box.
- After that, tap on the submit button to send the question.
- That’s it, you will receive Chegg answers free within 30 minutes.
This May Take Upto 10 Seconds to Submit Question
Updated Tool: Free Chegg Answers by DetailAnswer [Get Answer in 2 Minutes]
How do Free Chegg Answers by iStaunch Work?
We have purchased a Chegg Study premium subscription to provide you with answers. Now you don’t have to pay for premium plans to complete your homework. Just submit your question, and our team will check it and provide you answers to your email address.
3. Chegg Free Trial Accounts
Chegg provides a four-week free trial period to its users where you can get answers for free, check out the benefits it provides, and also gives you time to decide if you want to buy the subscription or not.
During the free trial period, you can take maximum advantage of solving your queries by finding out the answers at no cost. Later you may decide if you want to take the subscription or not, depending upon if that’s affordable to you or not.
You can also refer to a tutor to get a solution to all your questions, but you can’t get free books for free as they are available for rent or buy. Remember that to buy or rent these books, you need to pay the mentioned amount even in the trial period.
Here’s how you can access Chegg Free Trial:
- Open the Chegg Free Trial page from the browser.
- Sign up with your Email address and password.
- Select “I am Student” and enter your school or college name.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top and select My Account.
- Inside the payment info section, tap on add payment method.
- Enter your debit or credit card, you will get 4 weeks of free trial premium Chegg account.
4. Chegg Answers Free Through Google Opinion Rewards App
You must have already heard of this app before. The Google Opinion Rewards app is available for both Android and iOS users looking to get free Chegg answers. As the name suggests, it is a reward app that gives you a few dollars for answering certain questions.
The users are asked a couple of questions every day, and they will earn a few dollars in return. Once you have collected a sufficient amount, you can withdraw this money to your PayPal account.
Note that you have to link your PayPal account to the Google Opinion Rewards App to have this amount sent to your bank directly.
You must be wondering how it relates to the free answers on Chegg. Well, for starters, the amount you have earned by sharing your opinions regarding the Google Algorithm can be used for creating a free account on Chegg.
Once you have set up a profile, you can ask your questions to any professional and qualified tutor offering services on Chegg. That’s another way to get answers to just about any kind of question on this educational website.
You Might Also Like: