The number you have blocked on your phones does not show up as the regular caller IDs, which means it is extremely difficult to call this user back. It might get pretty frustrating for people to deal with calls that do not have any caller IDs associated with them. One thing you could do is return the call by entering the call return code of your country.
That’s the best possible way to call back someone who is calling you using the no-caller ID. Still, you are going to have to use a Truecaller app or a similar application in order to identify the person calling you. Let’s take a look at the steps for calling back the no caller ID number.
How to Call Back a No Caller ID Number
Before we go into details, know that this method works only when the person you want to call back is last on the list of the numbers you have dialed recently. The number must belong to a person in order for this trick to work. Unfortunately, many no-caller ID numbers are nothing but the Robo-callers that call you to check and confirm that your number is still in use. As mentioned earlier, the method is pretty straightforward. Here’s what you must do:
1. Locate the number from the no-caller ID you’d like to call back. Type the call-return code to call back the number.
2. In some cases, you will get information about the caller’s number before the call is forwarded to the person. The call-return service will help you gather the details of the caller, making it easier for you to know who called you.
3. It is better to note the number down on a paper just so you have a number ready if you need to call someone in the future. This way you will have a number that you could report to the police should the individual starts harassing you or causes any other issues.
4. Once you know the number, it will be easier for you to call back the person. One thing to note here is that most calls you receive from the no-caller ID are from the blocked users. This means most of these calls are automated calls. If you ever receive a message that says your call has been disconnected, then know that it wasn’t from an individual.
5. Your last resort is dialing the *57 in the United States to be able to trace the number that’s calling you.
The last step works when you couldn’t trace the number using any method mentioned above. Besides that, it must be reserved for serious issues, i.e. when someone is harassing you or causing you any form of trouble. The above code is for the people based in the US.
If you are from another country, consider calling the local call service in your area to identify your trace code. So, these were the tips for tracing a call from the no-caller ID. Hope it helped you find out the information about the person that’s been calling you frequently.