Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer: We cannot imagine a life without Instagram. With the emergence of the world of social media holding the hands of Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat communication is lightning fast today. Whether we need to send photos, videos, texts, or any other media content, we simply need to log in to our favorite social media platform and send them right through it.
Along with other social media platforms, Instagram has also developed into a powerful and effective platform that is central to social media now.
Instagram, which was originally developed as a photo sharing app, has advanced relatively fast to embrace the growing trends and come out as one of the most popular social media platforms.
Along with the usual options for sharing photos and videos, Instagram has kept on adding interesting and important features and functions throughout the years, which geared the platform and made it the second most popular app today.
Furthermore, the recently added options for DM and IGTV, the standalone video program of Instagram have stolen the show. Instagram offers an easier way to share posts in our stories and statuses that can be viewed by a custom group of our followers or all of them, as we choose.
With the expansion, a considerable number of people engage in Instagram and exchange countless media content each second, and many of them often turn out to be promotional and useful.
Therefore, if we lose our posts one fine day, then it is really something we cannot bear with, and immediately after that most of us seem to find our deleted posts.
If you or someone else has also deleted your Instagram posts or someone else’s, and you need to bring them back, then don’t worry because we are here to help you out with it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to see deleted Instagram posts of others.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
If Instagram photos are what you are looking for on Android, the ones you have deleted, then you can easily see them, don’t worry. With the help of some amazing tools like Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch and Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch, you can easily view them without hassles.
1. Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch
Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch is an extremely effective tool to see others deleted Instagram posts. Whether you are using an Android, an iPhone, or a PC, you can easily open any web browser of your choice and view your deleted photos with ease.
Here’s how you can:
- First, open the Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch.
- Enter the username of the person who has lost his/her photos and is now willing to revisit them.
- Here, you will find all the profiles with related usernames.
- Now, you need to select the profile and then tap on the Next option.
- Finally, you will be able to see old deleted Instagram photos for free.
2. Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch
- Open the Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch.
- Enter a username whose deleted Instagram photos or videos you want to see.
- Select the profile and then tap on the Next button.
- That’s it, next you will see someone’s deleted Instagram photos.
3. Instagram Archive Feature
Unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not provide any other recovery options for photos and other media content. However, Instagram has another feature named Archive, which is used to archive important messages, photos, and other forms of media and keep them safe.
However, this archive feature from Instagram is similar to the Windows Recycle Bin or any recycle or trash bin options. Therefore, it is important to know that much like the Recycle bin, Instagram’s archive option also keeps your content safe for a limited period of time.
Here’s how you can:
- First, start by launching Instagram on your android device.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on the Profile icon and then select the three-line icon that you will see at the top right corner of your screen.
- You need to simply click on the Archive option, which will enable you to view your recently deleted photos.
- Select whatever you want to recover, for instance, your posts or stories, from the option at the top of the screen.
- After that, you will have to select the post and then tap on the photos twice to save it on your profile.