We cannot imagine a life without Instagram. With the emergence of the world of social media holding the hands of Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and more platforms, communication is lightning fast today. Whether we need to send photos, videos, texts, or any other media content, we simply need to log in to our favorite social media platform and send them right through it.
Along with the other social media platforms Instagram has also developed into a powerful and effective platform that is central to the social media of now.
Instagram, which was originally developed as a photo and video sharing app, has advanced relatively fast to embrace the growing trends and come out as one of the most popular social media platforms.
Along with the usual options for sharing photos and videos, Instagram has kept on adding interesting and important features and functions throughout the years, which geared the platform and made it the second most popular app today.
Furthermore, the recently added options for DM and IGTV, the standalone video program of Instagram has stolen the show. Instagram offers an easier way to share posts in our stories and statuses that can be viewed by a custom group of our followers or all of them, as we choose.
With the expansion, a considerable number of people engage in Instagram and exchange countless media contents each second, and many of them often turn out to be promotional and useful.
Therefore, if we lose our posts one fine day, then it is really something we cannot bear with, and immediately after that most of us seem to find our deleted posts.
If you or someone else has also deleted your Instagram posts or someone else’s, and you need to bring them back, then don’t worry because we are here to help you out with it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to see someone’s deleted Instagram posts.
How to See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
If Instagram photos are what you are looking for on Android, the ones you have deleted, then you can see them if you want, don’t worry. With the help of some amazing apps like Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch and others, you can easily view them without hassles.
1. Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
One of the best-known tools to see deleted Instagram photos is Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch. This is a free tool from iStaunch and is an extremely effective tool in getting your lost Instagram photos. Whether you are using an android, an iPhone, or a PC, you can easily open any web browser of your choice and view your deleted photos with ease.
Here’s how you can:
- First, you need to open your Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch.
- Enter the username of the person who has lost his/her photos and is now willing to revisit them.
- Here, you will find all the profiles with related usernames.
- Now, you need to select the profile and then tap on the Next option.
- Finally, you will be able to see your old deleted Instagram photos.
2. Private Instagram Viewer
- Open the Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch.
- Enter username whose deleted photos or videos you want to see.
- Select the profile and then tap on the Next.
- That’s it, next you will see someone’s deleted Instagram photos.
3. Instagram Archive Feature
Unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not provide any other recovery options for photos and other media content. However, Instagram has another feature named Archive, which is used to archive important messages, photos, and other forms of media and keep them safe.
However, this archive feature from Instagram is similar to the Windows Recycle Bin, or any recycle or trash bin options for a matter of fact. Therefore, it is important to know that much like the Recycle bin, Instagram’s archive option also keeps your contents safe for a limited period of time.
Here’s how you can use the archive feature of Instagram to your rescue while you are searching for your lost photos.
- First, you need to start by launching the Instagram on your android device.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on the Profile icon and then select the three-line icon that you would be seeing at the top right corner of your screen.
- You need to simply click on the Archive option, which will enable you to view your recently deleted photos.
- Select whatever you want to recover, for instance, your posts or stories, from the option at the top of the screen.
- After that, you will have to select the post and then tap on the photos twice to save it on your profile.
4. Check in the Gallery of Your Device
If the methods mentioned above do not work for you by any chance, then you have another option to see someone’s deleted Instagram posts, if you really need them.
We have already tried seeing and restoring your deleted Instagram posts from the app itself, now if you are unable to recover them by the above-mentioned methods, then your Phone Gallery might emerge as your savior.
You should know that before you post photos or anything on social media, the app usually saves a copy of the media in the gallery of your phone. These media are usually saved inside the Instagram folder. However, most often many of the users are perplexed and appear to be at the end of their patience while looking for them. Therefore, here we have disclosed the track or path you need to follow in order to get them easily.
Here’s how you can:
- You need to first open your phone’s gallery.
- Now, you need to open the DCIM folder on it.
- Then, you should open the folder named Instagram gallery.
- If you cannot find the same, you can also go for any other folder where you might have saved your Instagram pictures.
- Then, you need to open the file manager on your Android device and check with any of the folders mentioned above. You might also discover your lost Instagram photos in any other folders there
How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone and you want to find your old deleted photos on Instagram then you can do that easily via a unique feature with the help of which iPhone protects your photos from being deleted. This particular feature of the iPhone stores your deleted photos for 30 days inside the recently deleted folder of your phone. Therefore, you might find your Instagram photos from here without much hassle only if they are not deleted.
Let’s dive into the easy steps now by applying which you can find your deleted Instagram photos:
- First, you need to open the Photos app on your iPhone device.
- Then, you need to tap on the option that says Albums, which you will get right at the bottom of your screen.
- Here in the Albums section, you will have to locate the folder that says Recently Deleted.
- As soon as you find it you need to open it up. This is where you can get all the photos that are deleted from your device in the last 30 days.
- You can now select all the images that you want to restore on your device or you can also choose the option to recover all, which will, in turn, save all of the shown images back to your iPhone to save all images in your device.
Now you are aware of all possible ways that you need to restore or recover the deleted Instagram photos or posts on your Android as well as your iPhone devices. We hope this article was helpful for you and you have been able to successfully restore all that you needed back to your device. We wish you good luck on this journey of yours.