Instagram Username Availability Checker by iStaunch is a free tool that helps you to check if the Instagram username is available for registration or not.
Recently Instagram announced that the platform has more than 1 billion active users, so there is a good chance that the username you plan to register is already taken and people are facing problems while creating a new account.
But don’t worry, our tool instantly identifies if your desired username is available for registration or not. In case if it’s already taken then you can also claim those usernames.
Instagram Username Availability
Is Username Already Taken? Try Instagram Username Generator
These days it is very hard to come with a unique and branded username, especially when you are a company or website owner.
But on the other hand, it is very important to have a unique and same username for every social media profile if you plan to use it in the long run.
That will helps people to easily look up your brand or product and understand the mission right off the bat. Nobody wants an Instagram username that looks like james_smith79.
How to Check Instagram Username Availability
- Open Instagram Username Availability Checker by iStaunch.
- Type the username in the box provided.
- Solve captcha by entering text as shown in the image.
- Tap on the submit to check username availability.
Here are some do’s and don’t when trying to come up with an Instagram username.
List of Do’s
- Make it Easy to Remember: Easy to remember usernames are more likely to search for, so make sure it’s simple, memorable and easy to spell.
- Use the same name for all Social Media accounts: The same identity will help people to find you on different platforms with the same name.
- Keep long term goals in mind: It is your brand, you need to work on it to boost your brand awareness.
List of Dont’s
Don’t use underscores, consecutive repeating letters, and symbols. Also, the names are too long is difficult to remember and decrease your account awareness.
You Might Also Like: