Instagram Username Availability Checker by iStaunch is a free tool that helps you to check if the Instagram username is available for registration or not.
Recently Instagram announced that the platform has more than 1 billion users worldwide in 2021, so there is a good chance that the username you plan to register is already taken by other users.
As result, there are so many people are facing problem while creating a new account as their desired username is already taken.
Also, Instagram does not allow people to sell or transfer usernames for security reasons. However, you can directly negotiate with the account owner and request them to transfer the ownership right to you.
But don’t worry, our tool instantly identifies if your desired username is available for registration or not. In case if it’s already taken and your trademark rights are being infringed, then you can always claim Instagram Username.
If you want to check availability of Instagram username then you will love this Instagram Username Availability by iStaunch tool.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Instagram Username Availability
To check the availability of Instagram Username, Open the Instagram Username Availability checker by iStaunch. Type the IG username in the box and tap on the submit button. Next, you will see whether a username is available or not.
These days it is tough to come with a unique and branded username, especially if you are a company or website owner.
But on the other hand, it is essential to have a unique and same username for every social media profile if you plan to use it in the long run. That will helps people to easily look up your brand or product and understand the mission right off the bat. Nobody wants an Instagram username that looks like james_smith79.
How to Check Instagram Username Availability
- Open Instagram Username Availability by iStaunch.
- Type the IG username in the box provided.
- Solve captcha code for security reasons.
- Tap on the submit button to check availability.
- Next, you will see whether an Instagram username available or not.
Here are some do’s and don’t when trying to come up with an Instagram username.
List of Do’s
- Make it Easy to Remember: Easy to remember usernames are more likely to search for, so make sure it’s simple, memorable and easy to spell.
- Use the same name for all Social Media accounts: The same identity will help people to find you on different platforms with the same name.
- Keep long term goals in mind: It is your brand, you need to work on it to boost your brand awareness.
List of Dont’s
- Don’t use underscores, consecutive repeating letters, and symbols.
- Also, the long names are difficult to remember and decrease account awareness.
You Might Also Like: