Find Health Insurance Policy Number: This is a complete guide on how to find your health insurance policy number online in 2020.
In fact, these are the same strategies you can use to find health insurance policy numbers using Name and Date of Birth.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
What is Health Insurance Policy Number?
A health insurance policy number is a unique identification number that is associated with your insurance policy. This can help you to pay your installments, find your account and the same number used when you claim the insurance in case of emergency.
The health insurance policy number is usually a 10 digits identification number and it is unique to every customer. Also, keep in mind that no other customer will ever have the same number as you.
There are so many people forgot their policy number but don’t worry here you can find a complete guide on how to find health insurance policy number online and offline.
Health Insurance is a type of insurance policy that offers financial coverage for the medical and surgical expenses when the policyholder is hospitalized. It also provides coverage for pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization and daycare hospitalization. You can also say that it is a contract between the policyholder and the insurance company.
A very common scenario in which you must need policy number is after a medical emergency or need to discuss with your insurance company about your policy.
How to Find Health Insurance Policy Number
This number can be easily found on the card provided by the company. But you can also find it using the Health Insurance Policy Number Finder tool using a name, date of birth and mobile number.
- First, go to Health Insurance Policy Number Finder website.
- Select the policy provider from the list and tap on the next option.
- Enter your name and date of birth, and click on find button.
- That’s it, on the next screen you will see the health insurance policy number online.
In case if your card is stolen, lost or misplaced then don’t worry, you can also check billing statements received from the issuer.
This number will generally stay the same for as long your policy active with the company. However, it might be different if you change the insurance provider.
Below you can find a sample ID card of the best health insurance provider in the world.
3. Wellpoint Inc. Group – Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
4. Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
5. Humana Health Insurance
6. Health Care Service Corporation
7. Cigna Global Health Service Company
8. Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
9. HIP Insurance Group
Below are some other health insurance policy providers:
- Molina Healthcare Inc. Group
- Independence Blue Cross Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Group
- UHC of California
- Wellcare Group
- California Physicians’ Service
- Centene Corp. Group
- Health Net of California, Inc.
- Carefirst Inc. Group
- Lifetime Healthcare Group
- Metropolitan Group
- Star Health and Allied Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- Max Bupa
- IFFCO Tokio
- HDFC ERGO
- New India Assurance
- ICICI Lombard
Wrap Up: I hope guys you like this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.
You Might Also Like: