See Blocked Instagram Accounts: Like other social networking sites, Instagram values the privacy of its users. The company has added the block feature, giving users a chance to block people. If someone is harassing you or sending threatening messages, you can simply block them on Instagram and they will never be able to see your profile.
Someone you have blocked on Instagram cannot see your photos, videos, stories, highlights and anything you post on the platform.
Similarly, you cannot view the profile of a user who has blocked you on Instagram. In fact, you will not even get their username in the search list.
While there is no built-in tool that could allow you to see the profile of a blocked user, you can use third-party applications to check a user’s profile.
Plus, there are a few easy tricks to view see blocked Instagram accounts.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to view someone’s Instagram profile if they blocked you.
How to View Blocked Instagram Account
Method 1: Instagram Blocked Account Viewer
Instagram Blocked Account Viewer by iStaunch is a free online tool that lets you view someone’s Instagram account if they blocked you. Simply enter the Instagram username in the given box and you will see their account with photos, videos and story.
Method 2: See Blocked Instagram Account from Browser
You can check anybody’s Instagram profile through your browser so long as you are not logged into your Instagram account. Just log out from your Instagram account and type the username of the target in the search bar. You can check their Instagram profile even if they have blocked you. However, this method works only for those with a public account.
View Public Instagram Profiles:
- Open Google Chrome and make sure you log out from your Instagram account.
- Type the Username of the person in the search bar and hit enter button.
- Find the Instagram profile link from the search result page.
- OR you can also replace the xyz with the username in the following and it will take you to the profile. https://www.instagram.com/xyz/
- That’s it, next you can see someone’s Instagram profile if they blocked you.
Method 3: View a Blocked Instagram Account (Private Profiles)
- Open the Private Instagram Viewer by iStaunch on your browser.
- Enter the username of the Instagram profile that blocked you.
- After that tap on the submit button.
- It will take up to 1 minute to unlock the private Instagram profile.
- That’s it, next you can see the photos, videos, reels, stories and highlights of the private Instagram profile.