WhatsApp is the most widely utilized messaging app in the digital realm. WhatsApp is a text and audio communications application that was first released in 2009. WhatsApp, which has over 2 billion installations, allows users to send and receive messages and make calls on both smartphones and tablets as well as desktops. It is presently the most popular communication platform.
Companies widely use the WhatsApp Business App to send appointment reminders, shipping warnings, and information notifications, among other things. WhatsApp is easy to use, and we prefer it. We message our friends on WhatsApp frequently whether it is trike up a simple conversation, this app makes us feel closer to people even far from home helping us to connect to people even on the other side of the planet.
WhatsApp is also encrypted to ensure that all of our conversations are secure and private with well-maintained cybersecurity. On comparing it to SMS or email, WhatsApp is thought to be more “conversational in character, more flexible, and social. WhatsApp is akin to chatting to someone face-to-face since the way people communicate in messaging apps is usually comfortable and direct.
Even though WhatsApp cannot receive emails from Gmail. WhatsApp allows you to talk, share videos, audio, and location, among other things. However, you are unable to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp.
If you’re one of those people who want to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp, this post is for you. We’ll show you how to send messages from Gmail to WhatsApp in this article.
How to Send Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp
If you want to exchange emails from Gmail via an Android phone or a tablet, this is simple and maybe accomplished as follows:
- To send a message to WhatsApp, launch the Gmail app and choose the message you wish to send. Once you’re on the message, tap a word and hold it for a few seconds until it becomes blue.
- Next to the selected words, a menu pops up, allowing you to “Select all” and Share. Adjust the selection area according to your liking and move the selection area to select the required text, or touch Share when you’re satisfied with what you’ve chosen all of this will be highlighted in blue.
- Once you select SHARE, a little screen pops up with app icons, check for the WhatsApp app icon in there. Open WhatsApp by tapping on the WhatsApp icon, then choose and select the person’s contact with whom you want to share the message.
- Your “copied” email should display in a new message bubble once you’ve done this. If you prefer, type something else and then send the message.
That’s how you send an email message directly from your Gmail to WhatsApp.
Note: You can share only one email at a time using this method.
2. Gmail Backup Wizard
Gmail Backup Tool is an all-in-one Gmail email transfer application that allows you to backup all of your Gmail emails and sends them to other apps as well in more than 25 different email file types, clients, and servers. This Gmail mail backup tool allows users to save Gmail emails to their hard drives so that they can access them even when they are offline. Follow these steps to get started.
- To begin download the free Gmail to WhatsApp software.
- Then, on your computer, run the app.
- Then, in the user interface panel, input your Gmail account details.
- After that, select the Gmail email files you want to share on WhatsApp.
- After that, choose PDF as a file-saving option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, to save Gmail data on your computer, select the target location route.
- Then, to export Gmail emails to WhatsApp, select the next button.
- When the process is complete, a pop-up menu will appear. Click ok.
The application is built with the latest algorithms and is easy to utilize by the user.
Mailbird is an easy to adapt application it also has various connectors that even remote employees can utilize daily. One of these several integrations is WhatsApp among several apps. Mailbird is simple to use and browse, and it allows you to customize the interface according to your preference. You can change the following features when you first set up your Mailbird account by
clicking on “General Settings.” These characteristics include, but are not restricted to:
Aesthetics: Customize your layout, theme, color, avatar, contact information, messages, zoom level, and more in this section.
Composition: This option allows you to choose the typefaces that you prefer.
Multiple Accounts: With this option, you can add several accounts at the same time to Mailbird and sync them.
Trademarks Signature: This is where you can customize and set up your custom signature.
Organization of files: This feature allows you to organize your messages by creating folders.
General Settings has several extra options as well for customizing the Mailbird account. It’s simple to transfer data between your chat and email. You only need to drag a document from the chat to the compose window and place it there.
You may send files from any program in the same way.