Facebook was perhaps the first social media application that made it big in the social media applications scene. Of course there were a few applications in the past too but none of them gained the kind of momentum that Facebook did.
There is no direct or easy way for you to view your Facebook password from the application while you are using the application. There is definitely an option available for you to change your password by going to the settings and then selecting securities and login.
But then too, you can only change your password and not view it.
But for some reason if you need to view your password while staying logged into your account there are a few procedures that you can follow.
Continue reading to make sure you can find the best possible way that suits you. It is quite easy for you to view your password and here are the steps that you can follow.
First of all, make sure that your email address is logged into your phone and connected to your Facebook account.
How to See My Facebook Password Once I’m Logged In
1) Go to the Gmail tab in your phone.
2) When the screen appears, click on your picture icon on the top right corner of the screen.
3) When you click on that a pop up dialog box will open up.
4) Below your name, you will be able to see your google account id.
5) Click on that.
6) When you click on that, a screen will open up.
7) Choose the ‘security’ tab on the screen
8) When you do that, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
9) You will see an option Password manager.
10) That option will also show the number of passwords you have access to with your google account.
11) When you click on that you can see the number of applications and websites that have your passwords attributed to the Google account.
12) In the list that opens up, choose Facebook.
13) When you that a page will open up where you can see your email account and can also view your password.
So this is one set of procedure that you can follow to view your password while being logged into your Facebook account.
Another option that you can follow is by making sure that you have Google chrome downloaded to your phone. After that follow the following set of steps to view your Facebook Password.
1) Open Google Chrome.
2) After that click on the three vertical dots that appear on the top right corner of your screen.
3) When you click on that a screen will appear.
4) On that screen, click on ‘Passwords’.
5) After that you will be able to see all the accounts with passwords that are linked
6) Click on your Facebook id when you see it’s link.
7) You will be able to view the password while staying logged into your FB account.
There could be a plethora of reasons that might urge you to check your password while staying logged in to your Facebook account. While the same might not be possible through the app itself but the above mentioned steps can be very helpful to you I’m doing the same.*