Username Reverse Search: With technology growing at a rapid pace, we now have plenty of ways to communicate with people from all over the world in the most efficient way possible. Many social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc enable people to select usernames instead of their actual identity or the names published on government-issued verification documents.
While that is done for privacy purposes, it increases the risk of fraud. Additionally, these practices give people an opportunity to impersonate other users. It also gives people a chance to have multiple social media accounts or create fake profiles with different usernames.
Some people do it for stalking and fun while others do unethical things with their fake accounts. It is, therefore, important for you to know the real identity of the user before chatting or revealing your personal information to them.
You should not disclose your confidential and sensitive data to anyone on social media, in general. Especially if you are not certain about the authenticity of the user asking for your personal details.
The question is, “how do you know whether a person on Instagram, Facebook, and dating apps have a real account and they are using their original identity”?
That’s when the reverse username search tool comes into the picture.
Whether you need to find the real name of the Instagram, Snapchat, or Facebook user, a reverse username search enables you to track their identity easily.
So, if you want to find the authentic information of someone’s social media accounts by username, then you will love this tool.
Before we discuss the methods to perform a reverse username search, we will take a quick look at the meaning of the reverse username search.
Reverse Username Search
Reverse Username Search by iStaunch is a free online tool that allows you to find and search for information about the user on social media sites using just a username. The main objective here is to figure out the user’s real identity by submitting the username.
How to Perform Reverse Username Search (Username Lookup Free)
It is fairly easy to perform a reverse username search or username lookup, all you need is the username of the target and you are good to go. You can use an advanced version of the research tool to collect more information about the user, but that isn’t usually needed.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Reverse Username Search by iStaunch.
- Enter the username of the target in the search box.
- After that, tap on the submit button.
- There you go! The tool will take a few seconds to collect information about the user from its record and the information will be displayed on the same page.
Tips for Effective Reverse Username Search
- First things first, always double-check the username and copy and paste it into the search bar instead of manually typing. There is a good chance you might make a mistake in the underscores and other special characters. The research will not give accurate results if you mistype the name.
- Use their email if you have it. Some people add their email addresses to their business profiles. So, you can find the email of the target from their profiles.
- Perform a reverse image search to find their other social media profiles and more information about the user easily.
- You could use the reverse image search to find out if the person has used the same images on different profiles.
- Add additional details to the search bar to find out more information about the user.
There is no denying that the reverse username search is your ideal way to find just about any type of information you need to collect about the target. From their marital status to address and from their real name to phone number, a reverse username could help you find the required details easily.