IMEI Generator: Have you ever heard of the IMEI number? It stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity.
You might not use this number for your everyday needs or calling purposes, but an IMEI number comes in handy when you lose your smartphone, or it gets stolen.
Mobile companies tap into the IMEI number of a device to verify its authenticity. Changing your SIM card might seem easy, but you can’t change your IMEI number.
Let’s have a look at the important information about the IMEI number:
- The number comprises a total of 14 digits
- It can be used to track the origin of the mobile
- It contains the details about the model and serial number of the device
- You can find it right at the back of your smartphone or call *#06#.
- It is also available in the ‘About Phone’ section of your device.
The IMEI generator by iStaunch is specifically designed for testing purposes. You can use this tool to generate random IMEI numbers simultaneously.
The numbers are 100% accurate and comply with the Luhn digit formula. The use of IMEI generator for fraudulent practices can result in penalties. It is considered an offense to generate an IMEI number and use it for fraud purposes.
The tool is compatible with all devices, including Samsung, Redmi, RealMe, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Huawei, iPhone, and other models.
So, why wait? Head over to the IMEI generator tool and generate up to 20 numbers in one click.