Have you ever heard of the IMEI number? It stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. You might not use this number for your everyday needs or calling purposes, but an IMEI number comes handy when you lose your smartphone or it gets stolen.
Mobile companies tap into the IMEI number of a device to verify its authenticity. Changing your SIM card might seem easy, but you can’t change your IMEI number.
Let’s have a look at the important information about the IMEI number:
- The number comprises a total of 14 digits
- The IMEI number can be used to track the origin of the mobile
- It contains the details about the model and serial number of the device
- The IMEI number is displayed right at the back of your smartphone
- In order to know your IMEI number, call *#06#.
- The IMEI number of the device is also available in the ‘About Phone’ section of your device.
The random IMEI generator tool by iGratitude is specifically designed for testing purposes. The numbers are 100% accurate and comply with the Luhn digit formula.
Using the tool, you can generate many IMEI numbers simultaneously. It is important to note that the tool is designed only for testing purposes. The use of IMEI generator for fraudulent practices can result in penalties. It is considered an offence to generate IMEI number and use it for fraud purposes.
The tool is compatible with all devices including Samsung, Huawei, iPhone, and other models. So, why wait? Head over to the IMEI generator tool and generate up to 20 numbers in one click.