Remove Member from Facebook Group: Facebook lets its users create groups to share interesting posts, photos, videos, stories, make events, and even connect with like-minded people. It gives the users the freedom to be a part of groups that they like and are interested in.
However, if you’re managing a group and feel that there are some people making others uncomfortable or are sharing posts that go against the policies of your group, then you can remove or block that member from the group.
If you’re new to Facebook, this guide will tell you how to remove someone from the Facebook group and also delete their posts and comments.
But you need to keep in mind that you should be the group owner, moderator or have the admin rights to do so.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Remove Someone from Facebook Group
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Go to the group whose member you want to remove.
- Tap on the Members option and you will see the list of people who joined the group.
- Click on the three dots next to the member and tap on remove member.
- Check the boxes if you wish to delete posts, comments, and pending member invites.
- That’s it, the person was successfully removed from the group.
Video Guide: How to Remove Someone from a Facebook Group
How to Remove Someone from Facebook Group If You Are Not Admin
Unfortunately, you can’t remove someone from the Facebook group if you are not admin. You must have the admin or moderator’s right to remove someone from the group.
You can also remove that particular person from other Groups that you manage. Click on the option that lets you apply these changes to other groups that you manage.
If you wish to block that member, you can also click on the check box next to the ‘Block Permanently’ option and then click on confirm. Blocked members will not be able to find.