If you’ve had a Facebook account for a long time, you’re likely to have a lot of individuals on your friend’s list who you don’t know. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to mass-unfriend individuals using Facebook’s website or app, so you’ll need to download an extension to do it for you. You can also use Facebook to manually unfriend anyone you don’t want to hear from if you don’t mind going through your friends one by one.
One of the most popular social media platforms is Facebook. Every man on the planet, with the exception of Android users, has a Facebook account. The majority of Facebook users are looking for a way to delete all of their Facebook friends in a single click. Facebook is the most popular medium for sharing your thoughts. It allows you to communicate with your family and friends. You can talk to your pals, share files, and view images.
If you’re new to Facebook, you’re probably curious about sending friend requests to people you don’t know. Right? Yes, we believe so. However, when you get older on Facebook, you will need to delete your Facebook pals. However, unfriending your Facebook pals one by one is now quite difficult. If you’re having the same issue, don’t worry. We’ll show you how to unfriend everyone on Facebook in single tick in the section below.
How to Unfriend All Facebook Friends in One Click
- Start by going to Facebook. On a dark-blue background, tap the Facebook app symbol, which looks like a white “f.” If you’re logged in, this will open the News Feed.
- If you haven’t already done so, log in with your email address and password.
- Tap three horizontal lines. It’s at the top-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the bottom-right corner of the screen (Android) (Android). A menu will appear on the screen.
- Friends can be tapped. This option is available from the menu.
- On Android, you’ll first tap Find Friends and then tap the FRIENDS tab in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Find a friend to remove. Scroll down until you find the person whom you want to remove from your Facebook Friends list.
- Tap ⋮. It’s located to the right of the individual’s name. There will be a drop-down menu.
- Unfriend by pressing the Unfriend button. The drop-down menu contains this choice.
- When prompted, select OK. Your Facebook buddy will be removed from your list of friends.
- Instead, on Android, you’ll tap CONFIRM.
- Repeat with more friends as needed. Other friends can be deleted by touching to the right of their names, selecting Unfriend from the drop-down menu, and then tapping OK (or CONFIRM) to confirm the selection.
Another approach is to use Google Chrome extensions on Android mobile devices is to use a third-party app. Open the Google Chrome Web Browser to unfriend all of your Facebook friends.
- Simply sign in with your Gmail account and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Then look for “All Friends Remover for Facebook”
- After that simply select the add to chrome option to install the chrome extension that allows you to delete all of your friends with a single click.
This remove/unfriend all Facebook friends browser plugin is only about 200kb in size. Simply log in to your Facebook account from your desktop computer or laptop after installing this Facebook unfriend all extension.
Simply click on the All Friends Remover for a Facebook extension in the right corner to unfriend all of your Facebook friends in one click.
Then, to remove all of your friends, select Open friends list.
By selecting the open friend’s list option, a new tab window appears, displaying your friends list in mobile mode. This extension works by executing scripts that erase all of your friends in a single/one click without wasting your time.