Recover Deleted Group in Telegram: Telegram offers an extensive range of messaging features that look a little similar to Whatsapp and other social networking apps. The large-file sending ability of the platform makes it an ideal choice for social media users. Telegram has groups, channels, and a lot of other exceptional features.
The exciting part about Telegram is that the messages you share through the platform are stored on the server, allowing you to recover deleted Telegram messages on your computer, laptop, and other devices according to your convenience.
Every Telegram user must have faced this situation at least once in their lifetime – you deleted the messages, files, media, and even channel on Telegram and ended up regretting your decision.
Well, the good news is it’s absolutely possible to recover deleted Telegram channel or group on your Android or iPhone device.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to recover deleted channel in Telegram.
You can also use the Telegram Channel Recovery by iStaunch to find and recover deleted groups in Telegram.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Channel
1. Telegram Channel Recovery by iStaunch
To recover deleted Telegram channel, go to the Telegram Channel Recovery by iStaunch. Next, enter the channel name, your account username, or phone number and tap on the Recover button. That’s it, deleted channel or group will be automatically restored to your Telegram account.
2. Recover Deleted Channel from Telegram App
Here, the good news is that if you have deleted your Telegram channel or group permanently, they will still be available to recover from the server.
Here’s how you can:
- Open the Telegram on your Android or iPhone device and login to your account.
- After your login, it will take you to the Dashboard where you can find the list of chats and channels.
- Tap on the small magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of this screen.
- Type the name of your deleted channel or group in the search box and it will display the list of the channels with similar names.
- Select your deleted channel from the list that you want to recover. In case if you can’t find the channel then you can also find it by the username.
- You will be redirected to the channel page and tap on the Join button as shown in the below image.
- That’s it, your deleted channel will be recovered and ownership will be also granted to your username.
3. The Recent Activity
If you have been using Telegram for a while, you must have noticed a new feature that’s been recently added to the platform “Recent Activity”. You are supposed to sign in to this section in order to be able to track your recently deleted posts.
It is important to note that these posts will not remain on your Telegram account for long. They will be deleted from your account in a short while.
4. Recover Channel from Local Storage
One important thing you must note before deleting Telegram channels and posts is that the channel cannot be retrieved from the server once it is deleted. Here, the good news is that if you have not deleted these chats from the local storage, they will still be available to be retrieved.
As mentioned earlier, the entire history of the Telegram channel is available in the Recent Activity section. Let’s see how you can retrieve the deleted chats and media from a Telegram Channel.
- Visit the homepage of the Telegram channel.
- Select the pencil icon available right on top of the channel’s page
- Tap on “Recent Actions” option to locate all the posts you have deleted from Telegram.
- Copy everything you have deleted from the channel in your clipboard and paste it to location where you’d like to retrieve the posts.
If you have exited from a Telegram group mistakenly, know that there are many ways you can rejoin the deleted group. However, you may not be able to recover the chats, media files, and other content that was shared on the app before you deleted it. In order to recover the deleted files and folders on your device, here’s what you must do:
- Head to My Files on your device or download it on your phone if you don’t already have one.
- Visit “Internal storage”.
- Open Telegram and click on “Telegram photos”.
- Locate all the photos you have deleted and save them on your phone.
I hope guys after reading this complete article you can easily recover deleted channel. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.