There are times when you need to record your conversation with people for certain reasons. Some people download the third-party call recorder apps, while others use the mobile’s built-in call recorder feature. Perhaps, you are talking to someone on call and want to save the details of the conversation for future reference. Maybe, you are having a long conversation with a friend and want to record everything they say. Or, you may want to record the call of a criminal who’s harassing you on call.
There can be many reasons why you may want to record your conversation with others.
But have you ever deleted the call recording permanently only to discover that you wanted it back?
Well, most people end up deleting call recordings from their Android or iPhone without realizing its effect.
There are hundreds of different ways you can permanently lose your call recordings such as you have mistakenly clicked on the delete button or sometimes it is an intentional deletion.
If you lose call recordings from Android, recovering recording is quite a challenging process as there is no recycle bin available that could help you recover the deleted files.
The files deleted on the desktop can be easily restored through recycle bin. But, we usually have the call history saved on our smartphones.
Don’t worry anymore, here you will find the complete guide to recover deleted call recordings on your Android or iPhone device.
How to Recover Deleted Call Recording (Deleted Call Recording Recovery)
The backup on your phone is the best way to recover the deleted files. Here, the main problem is that most people do not have a backup, which leaves them with only one option – data recovery software.
You could download reliable data recovery software (Dr.Fone Data Recovery) to retrieve your deleted recordings. However, before you use the software, ensure that the data is stored in the external memory card. If it’s saved in the internal memory, you will have to root the device to recover the file.
The Dr.Fone Data Recovery software is designed to enable users to recover the lost files that are deleted accidentally, device failure, mobile rooting, and virus attacks.
It scans all your images, contact list, messages, call recordings, and other data that have been removed from the external card or internal memory. If you had saved the call recordings in the automatic call recorder app, the device would restore the files quickly.
Here’s how you can:
- Download Dr.Fone Data Recovery Software from its official website.
- Install it on your computer and launch the software.
- Tap on the Green Colored Data Recovery option.
- Connect your Android device to the computer and make sure it’s connected properly.
- Next, follow the on screen instructions to enable USB debugging.
- Select which type of data you want to recover. Choose Audio to recover call recordings and tap on next.
- If your device is rooted then it will give two options: Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files.
- It will start scanning files on your device including deleted call recordings.
- Once the process is complete, preview the data and tap on the recover button.