Play Music While Recording Video 2020: Do you want to listen to music while recording video?
If your answer is Yes then you come to the right place.
Because this is a complete guide on how to play music while recording video on Android and iPhone devices.
So if you want to listen to music while recording video then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Record Video While Playing Music
It is always exciting to watch videos from your Android or iPhone with the music of your choice running in its background.
But sometimes you might wish to play music of your choice while capturing the beautiful places you have visited or any important celebration that you have attended.
In that case, you would love to know that there is a way that will help you to record the video along with the music of your choice playing as background.
Let us discuss here these ways or methods as well as the apps that can help you do the same in your Android or iPhone.
How to Record Video While Playing Music
Recording videos without stopping the music on your phone can be effortlessly done using Instagram, Snapchat, and other third-party apps available for both Android & iOS devices.
There are also a few apps available on the Play Store and App store to help you do the same.
Before going to them, let us see how we can achieve this using Instagram/Snapchat.
Play Music While Recording Video Using Snapchat
Press the “capture” button continuously as long as you record the video. The video will be recorded with the music played in the background.
If you are not able to keep the button pressed for a long time in case the video is larger, then there is a way of recording it.
Without continuous pressing of the “capture” button, recording the video from Snapchat can be done only in iOS by utilizing the feature called “Assistive Touch”.
The same method can be followed on Instagram also by removing your hand on the “capture” button.
Here’s the step by step procedure.
- Open the Settings of Snapchat and go to General > Accessibility and select Assistive Touch option.
- Toggle the Assistive Touch & press on Create New Gesture.
- Press on the screen and move your hand in either circular motion or in any other shape you like.
- This gesture can be given a name by clicking on the Save button.
- Now, on the recording screen, press on the Assistive Touch, Select the “custom” option followed by the name of the new gesture video that you have created.
- A circular icon will appear on the screen. You hold, drag and drop it on the capture button at the bottom.
- The video starts recording on its own with the background music playing on your device.
- The video will record until the time span of the gesture that you have created gets completed.
- If you want to record a longer video, it is necessary for you to create a longer gesture than the video time.
- After recording the video, click on the Save button.
Play Music While Recording Video Using Instagram
A similar way can be used to record a video on Instagram. You can record your video from the Instagram story or you can upload and post the video of your own, which can be used to play your desired music as its background.
Video can be recorded by long-tapping on the “Capture” button. The video can be later added with the accessories like adding text, drawing or adding filters. Finally, the save button can be clicked to save the recording.
These recorded videos from Instagram/Snapchat will get stored in the Gallery or Camera list. These can also be shared in the Social media further.
So, Snapchat and Instagram are the applications that do not stop the music that is being played on your phone. In this way, you can use the trick of recording the videos with background music of your choice simultaneously played while the recording is done.
You can also use third-party apps to record videos while playing music on Android & iPhone devices.
It’s Play Time
We hope you like this simple trick to record video while playing music. Don’t forget to share with your friends to help them out as well.