Delete PhonePe Transaction History: PhonePe is an UPI based mobile payment platform using which you can send money or receive money directly to a bank account with zero fees, even if your contact is not registered on PhonePe.
It also offers to win scratch card to an eligible transaction and if you win the rewards through scratch card then it will go straight into your wallet. You can use wallet balance to recharge prepaid mobile number, data card, DTH, pay electricity bill, gas bill, book flight ticket, train ticket and much more.
PhonePe is a safe and secure application that available to help 24/7 and can be used even on bank holidays and weekends. To provide additional security it also offers MPIN feature, to make transaction user need to enter this MPIN.
Whenever you transact through PhonePe for anything like money transfer, purchase mutual fund or pay credit card bill, it will be automatically listed in the transaction history page. But due to some reasons user want to delete and clear phonepe transaction history.
PhonePe does not allow you to delete your transaction details easily. However, you can delete PhonePe transaction history by contacting the support team.
How To Delete PhonePe Transaction History
Here is a step by step guide for deleting the PhonePe transaction history permanently in 2019.
- Log on to PhonePe app from Android or iPhone device.
- Select the History option available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Here you will see the list of transactions you have made from the beginning.
- Now choose the transaction you want to hide or delete from the list.
- Here you can find an option like Contact PhonePe Support, Simply tap on it.
- You need to write a message like “Hello sir, I want to hide this transaction due to some personal reason”. Send a message to create a new ticket for your request.
- After you send a message, PhonePe support team will contact you regarding your request for confirmation.
If everything was ok then the particular transaction will be hidden from the history page.
Conclusion: So there was the complete guide to delete PhonePe account permanently in 2019. As shown in the above guide there is no direct option for clearing the transaction, you must need to contact the support team to do that and wait for their response.
To delete transaction history on PhonePe app you need to contact the support team.
It may take up to 24 hours to receive a response from the support team and clear the transaction.
Go to the history page and select the transaction you want to cancel. If you don’t see cancel option then it’s too late to cancel transaction.