IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles tourism, catering, online booking, print railway ticket, and download ticket PDF. It also allows the booking of various tour packages, hotels, and flights.
You can print tickets only if you have booked online through the IRCTC website or official app. In case you have booked through the booking counter, then you can’t be able to print or download tickets online.
If you want to print train ticket using PNR number on IRCTC website, you’re in the right place.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to check PNR status online as well as print train ticket using PNR number without login into your account.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number
To print train ticket using PNR number, go to the official IRCTC e-ticketing website. Head over to your Account and open the Booked Ticket section. Find the ticket you want to print and open it. Then, tap on the Print Ticket to download it as a PDF to your device.
Here’s how you can:
- Open the IRCTC website or app on your phone.
- Login to your account using email address and password.
- Tap on the My Account available at the top right of the screen.
- Select Transaction and tap on Booked Ticket.
- Find the ticket you want to print using the PNR number.
- Scroll down to the last and tap on Print Ticket.
- It will open an electronic reservation slip.
- Click on the Save to download ticket as a PDF to your device.
How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number Without Login
To print train tickets without login into your IRCTC account, open the messaging app. Then, write the PNR <PNR Number> and send it to 139 from your registered mobile number. That’s it, within 1 minute, you will receive a message from IRCTC with detailed ticket information.
I hope guys now you can easily print and download IRCTC train ticket using PNR number. If you have any questions then let us know in the comments section.