Since the 2000s, creative visual content has taken the wheel on the digital marketing and social media wagon. Almost all prominent social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr, are focused on making their user interface as visually attractive as possible. And it has shown results too, as more and more teenagers are joining these platforms every day.
So, through professional experimentation, it has been found that an aesthetic experience is what users are currently looking for. If you want to add more color and life to your website/profile/platform, Shutterstock is your way to go.
However, the downloaded images from Shutterstock have a watermark, which can often cause an inconvenience. The watermark is tiny, but it’ll be visible in the photos despite the amount of editing that you do.
If you ever need to download an image from Shutterstock, you wouldn’t want to deal with the watermark. So, in today’s blog, we’ll talk about whether or not it’s possible to download images from Shutterstock without the watermark.
Can You Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark?
We are sorry to tell you that you can’t download pictures from Shutterstock without the watermark unless you are using the paid version. This watermark is placed because photographers earn money from the website. If all their photos can be accessed in the best quality through the free version, why will any user upgrade to the paid version?
However, what if you only want to download one image from Shutterstock? Buying a subscription for such a small reason is a waste of money. As always, we’ve come to your rescue with a few tips and tricks that might help you with your problem. Read all to learn all about them.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark
1. Shutterstock’s 1-Month Free Trial
If you think that this is the last time you’ll need an image from Shutterstock, then we have the best solution for you.
All you need to do is sign up on Shutterstock and start your 1-month free trial. You can download up to 10 images on Shutterstock during that month without worrying about that watermark.
If this sounds exactly like what you have to do, then we’re happy for you. Moreover, to prevent any confusion, we’ll walk you through the process of signing up on Shuttermark for free.
- First thing that you need to do is to open the official website of Shutterstock on your preferred search engine.
- Locate and tap on the “Try for free now” button.
- Next, fill in your password/credentials.
- Enter the offer code “PICK10FREE” at checkout.
- There you go. Now you know precisely how to download ten images from Shutterstock without the watermark.
However, remember to cancel your subscription before that month’s end, or else you’ll end up paying for their one-month subscription anyway.
We understand that making an account on Shutterstock can be too much of a hassle. Don’t worry; there is one more way you can download pictures from Shutterstock without the watermark.
2. Remove Watermark from Shutterstock Images
One way to get Shutterstock images without the watermark is to use third-party watermark removal tools.
However, it can get difficult for you to find the right watermark removal tool. It is best to be highly cautious while using one of these tools because they are known to access your private information and hack into your device.
Most of these tools work free of charge, but their quality is not dependable. If you want the best quality images, it might be better for you if you can find a tool that charges a small amount of money.
The tools which you can use are listed below:
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a beginner-friendly watermark remover desktop tool. It is a free tool that has received 4.8 stars rating.
Here are the directions to removing the watermark from Shutterstock images using this tool:
- Download the tool on your desktop and follow the instructions to install it.
- After installing it, choose the Remove watermark from image option from the main interface. You’ll be taken to the corresponding window to remove the watermark.
- Once you’re taken to that window, click on the plus sign icon for importing the photo you want to edit.
- After importing, you need to choose from the selection tools to highlight the areas from the image you don’t want. Click on convert to process your image. You can also try using the AI Watermark Removal button to remove the watermarks quickly.
Remove & Add Watermark
Remove & Add Watermark is a mobile application that you can easily use to remove the watermarks.
Here are the steps you need to follow to remove watermarks from Shutterstock images:
- Install the Remove & Add Watermark application from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app, locate and click on the option called Select image.
- After that, you’ll see an option called Remove Watermark. Tap on it, and your work here is done.
As we come to the end of today’s blog, let us recap all we’ve talked about today. We talked about the different hacks you can use to download images from Shutterstock without the watermark. You can either sign up for the 1-month free trial on Shutterstock’s official website or take help from other third-party removal tools.
If our blog has helped you out in any way, don’t hesitate to tell us all about it in the comments section below!