Download All Images from Pinterest Board: Pinterest has its own charm with different vibe and users in the social media world. You can just stalk for the fun of using it professionally to explore your skills and inspires people towards their hobbies. Surrounding only photos and videos gives you creative ideas in every category that a user wishes for.
It is the most addictive platform, as it has never-ending suggestive attached searches that take your hours just gazing at the screen filled with uniqueness. You can also bookmark or pin it if you find something interesting.
Multiple boards have been created on Pinterest where you can save, collect, and organize your Pins. These boards can be public as well as private. These boards are only working inside the Pinterest website or app that doesn’t work offline. Sometimes, you are lacking the internet and want to explore and download all images of the board for your work.
So, how will you handle this situation?
Pinterest features a built-in way that helps save the pins directly to your gallery. It can save to both desktop and mobile.
If you are looking for ways to download all images from Pinterest or how to download Pinterest board? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
Here you can find a complete guide on how to download the entire Pinterest board for free.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Download All Images from Pinterest Board
- Open the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Add Pinterest Image Download extension to the chrome browser.
- Then go to the Pinterest Board.
- Tap on the Pinterest Image Download extension.
- Select Download All Images from Board option.
- That’s it, all board images saved your device.
How to Download Images from Pinterest
1. Download Pinterest Images on Desktop
Pinterest doesn’t directly download images on your desktop. For that, you have to find the download feature for your desktop.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Pinterest on the web browser.
- Find the photo you want to download.
- Right-click on it and tap on “Save image as”.
- Choose a name for the image.
- Next, click on the Download button.
- That’s it, image will be saved on your computer.
2. Download Pinterest Images on Android
- Launch the Pinterest app on your device.
- Open the picture that you want to download on your phone.
- In the top-left corner, tap the three-dot icon.
- From the pop-up menu, select the download image.
While downloading from Pinterest, they will ask you permission to access media on your device. Click on to grant permission. After the image has been downloaded, a small pop-up will be received at the bottom that says image saved.
Open the gallery app on your phone and look for the Pins folder that is created by default separately. The future Pinterest images will also be downloaded in this folder.
3. Download Pinterest Images on iPhone:
- Open the Pinterest app on your IOS device
- Find the image that you download that you might have pinned or bookmarked.
- Click on the three-dots that are available at the top bar.
- Select Download image from the pop-up menu.
- However, if you received a permission error, open to Phone Settings on your Ios device
- Tap Privacy
- In the Privacy section, click on “Photos”.
- Look for Pinterest and tap on it.
- Tap on to Read and Write on the next screen that shows Allow Photos Access.
- Go back to the Pinterest app and follow the second step for downloading the image.
Thirty party tools
However, for downloading Pinned images or to directly download images from Pinterest you can use some of the thirty party apps that are much effective for downloading Pinterest images.
- Down Album is a famous chrome extension that downloads photos from Pinterest boards.
- Image Downloader is a multipurpose extension that not only supports chrome but many other web browsers. It also supports Reddit, Pinterest, and many sites to download images.
- Image Assistant Batch Image Downloader is a homepage itself that grabs images from Pinterest and saves them to PC just in a click.
- Use Opera web browser that can be modified as per the requirements. It is lightweight and excepting vast extensions that can be built upon your empty framework.
- Use Pin-Down that is added as an extension of your browser. Chrome’s settings should be configured before using PinDown.
- Image-Picker is a web page that is installed as an add-on in your browser. This add-on is great to use with a Firefox browser.
- Pinterest Downloader is software that is installed on the desktop that covers all the extensions. This saves your board list by downloading the images directly into this software.
Download an entire board:
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Go to your’s or anyone’s profile.
- Tap on the board you need
- Open the board and press CTRL+P on your keyboard.
- Open the print page.
- Go to spare as PDF in goal choice.
- Save it by snapping it.
Taking a screenshot
The best way either to download an image is to take a screenshot. You simply have to press and hold the volume down and the power button of your Android phone to take the screenshot. A message will appear showing the screenshot as it has been saved successfully. It will be stored in your gallery named as “Screenshots”. You can use this image after cropping down the unnecessary elements.
Please note, that the screenshot image may have low resolution then saving or downloading it. You have the choice of what is best for you.
Location of saved pins of Pinterest:
You can save the pins on the board or on that board of which you are apart. This is the answer for the location of Pinterest saved pins.
When are your pins saved on Pinterest?
The images you saved on the Pinterest board itself. You can later edit it, pin it on another board or you even can delete it.
Saving Pinterest images to camera roll
You can easily download photos from Pinterest to your camera roll. Due to copyright rules, sometimes you are unable to publish the ideas.
Therefore, I am giving a conclusion to my article that was quite a lengthy one but has enough tactics to download Pinterest images. I hope this unique feature will make it hassle-free for you to download or save images anywhere, anytime you want.