SBI is India’s one of the largest public sector bank offering a wide range of financial services to its customers. It also provides a free service known as SBI Quick – Missed call banking that allows you to access mini statements, request for a checkbook, check your bank balance, and much more directly from your mobile.
But what if you want to check SBI account holder details such as Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Id, etc by account number.
Worry not, we have you covered.
This is a complete guide on how to check SBI account details by account number online without visiting the branch.
In fact, These are the same strategies you can use to check any SBI account details online.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Check SBI Account Details by Account Number
Method 1: Visit SBI Cash Deposit Machine
- First, visit the nearest SBI Cash Deposit Machine.
- Enter your 11 digit unique account number and tap on the next.
- That’s it, the cash deposit machine will show you the SBI account holder’s name.
- Keep in mind that the machine displays name will vary according to the bank cash deposit machine.
For State Bank of India and Axis Bank, the machine will display the name immediately after typing the 11 digits account number.
However, for ICICI Bank it will display the name only after you deposit the cash. You can also cancel the transaction to get your cash.
Method 2: Find SBI Account Details Through Net Banking
If you are using the SBI Internet banking then you can easily find someone’s State Bank of India account details such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, IFSC code using the account number.
To know the above details make sure you already have a State Bank of India account. You only need to follow the below step by step process.
- Open the official State Bank of India net banking website.
- Log in to your account using a username and password.
- Tap on the Fund Transfer option and it will ask you to add a new beneficiary/payee within the same bank.
- Type the account number whose details you want to know and tap on the submit button.
- That’s it, on the next screen you will see the SBI account holder name.
I hope guys you enjoyed this guide to get SBI bank details online or offline in 2022.
Now I’d like to hear what you have to say, Have you ever checked the SBI account details by name or account of another person in India?
If so, how did it go? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below right now.