ZestMoney is one of the easiest and fastest ways to pay the whole cart amount with EMI without having to use your credit or debit card. This digital transaction platform allows you to open an account in the fastest possible way and get quick as well as real-time credit approval.
The company has collaborated with some of the popular payment and banking technologies to enable faster and smarter lending decisions.
It enables lenders to reach out to a wider market. Moreover, it facilitates EMI without credit cards. It has also collaborated with several commercial companies to allow a super quick and easier checkout process.
The best part about ZestMoney is that it allows users to afford anything they want while paying for it in 12 months. Basically, the cost of the product is divided into different installments.
All you have got to pay is a processing fee and an upfront cost in the beginning. That’s it. It allows you to purchase whatever you want without having to worry about credit cards. Basically, it is a lending platform that offers EMI loans that enable people to shop for products from different eCommerce stores.
Why You Should Delete ZestMoney Account?
No matter how good ZestMoney sounds, it comes with its share of drawbacks. While it seems absolutely cool to create an account and use your ZestMoney account to get EMI loans and buy anything you want, it isn’t as great as it seems.
There could be multiple reasons why you may wish to get your ZestMoney account deleted, deactivated, and closed permanently.
One of the important reasons is mail spamming. While ZestMoney is safe and keeps all your information confidential, trusting the online lending apps with your financial and confidential details might not be a great idea. We highly recommend you delete your account from the platform once you have cleared all the loans.
Moreover, it charges a processing fee for each transaction, which could cost you hundreds of extra bucks in the long run.
So, if you are wondering how to delete ZestMoney account, you have come to the right place. In this post, we are going to walk you through a few steps for deleting your ZestMoney account.
How to Delete ZestMoney Account
Method 1: Delete ZestMoney Account from Settings
- Open ZestMoney and sign in to your ZestMoney account.
- Select the option located right in the bottom left corner.
- Select the “General” option.
- As you keep scrolling down, you will find Billing and Account section.
- Scroll down a little further to find the “delete account” option.
- Click on delete account. There you go! Your ZestMoney account will be deleted for good.
Method 2: Send Email to Support Team
- First, open your email provider that is registered with ZestMoney.
- Tap on the Compose button and type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ZESTMONEY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now write that you want to delete the ZestMoney account and don’t forget to include your account-related information such as name and phone number.
- That’s it, send email email@example.com and your account will be deleted within 24 hours.