Forgetting the password to a Snapchat account is not a new occurrence, as thousands of users face this issue on a regular basis. It is almost impossible to regain access to a Snapchat account unless you do not reset your password in order to obtain a new login password.
You can recover your Snapchat account passwords in a variety of ways, including using your email address or phone number. As well as without email Id and password.
If you’ve forgotten your password and don’t have access to your registered email address or phone number, try the steps below.
How to Reset Snapchat Password Without Phone Number or Email
1. Find your Email Address
You can reset your password if you can locate the email address that you used to build your Snapchat account. Look for the welcome email that Snapchat sends you when you first build an account to find out which email ID is associated with Snapchat. ‘Welcome to Snapchat!’ reads the email. Try searching for the following words in your email client’s search function:
- Welcome to Snapchat
- Team Snapchat
- Happy Snapping
- Confirm email
- [email protected] (this is the email ID from which the welcome email is sent)
Use these search words on all of your email addresses, and if you’re lucky, one of them will return results.
2. Use Gmail Search Chips
Make use of Gmail’s latest Search Chips feature if you have one. You may use Search Chips to narrow down the search results. You can use the ‘Custom selection’ function to narrow down your search if you know the general date you built your account.
3. Look at Google Password Manager
Did you know that Google has been storing your passwords just in case? If you saved your password with Google the first time you signed in, it’s likely that you’ll be able to find it in the Google Password Manager.
Open your system settings and tap on ‘Google’ to get to Google Password Manager. Select ‘Manage your Google Account’ from the drop-down menu next to your email address.
To get to ‘Security,’ swipe up from the top column, then scroll down to ‘Password Manager.’ After finding your Snapchat account, tap the ‘view’ button to show your password.
4. Contact Snapchat’s Customer Service
If all else fails, contact Snapchat to see if they can assist you in regaining access to your account. Use the form at the bottom of Snapchat’s ‘Help’ page to contact them. If all else fails, contact Snapchat to see if they can assist you in regaining access to your account. Use the form at the bottom of Snapchat’s ‘Help’ page to contact them.
You’ll need to contact Snapchat support to reset your Snapchat password if you don’t have an email or phone number.
On a browser, go to Snapchat support, select “Contact Us,” “My account username,” “I forgot my password,” “Yes,” fill out the form, and click “Send,” as necessary.
Wait for one to three business days for the support team to answer after you’ve submitted the form. If you know your email or phone number, the “Reset your password?” connection will work. You’ll have to contact Snapchat support if you forget all of them because you won’t be able to reset your password on the app.
Here’s how you can:
Step 1: Open a browser and go to Snapchat’s support page, then pick “Contact Us.”
To contact Snapchat, you must first go to their support page on a browser. If you don’t remember your email address or phone number, Snapchat says you won’t be able to change your password. Similarly, if you don’t have access to your Snapchat account’s email address or phone number, you won’t be able to reset your password.
However, contacting them directly via their support website can be able to assist you, so it’s worth a shot.
- To start, open your mobile device’s browser and go to support.snapchat.com.
- When you get to the website, you’ll see a list of topics from which to choose.
- There will be an orange “Contact Us” button below the topics.
- You can contact Snapchat directly using the contact us button.
- To get to the contact form, choose “Contact Us.”
- You’ve made it to the Snapchat contact form page.
Step #2: Choose “My account login” and “I forgot my password”
- You’ll be taken to a contact page after clicking the “Contact Us” button in the previous step. You’ll find a number of questions as well as a number of choices.
- The initial question you must response is, “How can we assist you?” Select the first choice, “My account login,” under “What can we help you with?”
- This choice is for account login problems, such as logging in, resetting your password, and so on.
- “Oh no!” is the second question you must answer. “Please tell us more…”
- Select the first choice, “I forgot my password,” under “Oh no! Tell us more…”
- You can also choose the choice “I can’t verify my email or mobile number.”
- Finally, you’ll need to fill out the rest of the form and submit it to Snapchat help.