WhatsApp, like most instant messaging apps, allows you to establish a group to chat with multiple individuals at once. You may create a WhatsApp group by going to the Chats menu and selecting “New Group.” As long as they’re in your phone’s contacts, you’ll be able to join up to 256 individuals to a group from there!
Every WhatsApp group has an admin who has the ability to add and remove members. Not only that, but he possesses abilities that the other members of the group do not. WhatsApp group admins can now elevate members as admins in addition to adding and removing members. When a member is promoted to admin, he or she gains the ability to add and delete members.
But what if Admin accidentally gets exited the group? Will that Admin can recover as Admin again of that particular Whatsapp group?
How to Recover Yourself as Admin of Whatsapp Group
The answer to that question is No! Once you create a Whatsapp group and you serve as group Admin and accidentally or unknowingly you exit the group then you will not able to recover yourself as Admin again and the first member you added to the group (when it’s created) becomes the admin by default. So how to recover yourself as Group Admin again? We have some solutions for that let us discuss them in detail below:
1. Create a New Group
If you accidentally or unknowingly exist in the group which you yourself created on Whatsapp then one of the easiest things to do is to recreate a group again. Create the group with the same name and the same number of members and ask the members to delete that group or not to consider that group that was previously created. To create a new group you can follow the steps given below:
- Open WhatsApp and select More options > New group from the menu.
- Alternatively, select New chat > New group from the menu.
- To add contacts to the group, search for or choose them. Then press and hold the green arrow icon.
- Fill in the blanks with a group subject. This is the name of the group that will be visible to all participants.
- The subject line can only be 25 characters long.
- Emoji can be added to your subject by tapping Emoji.
- By tapping the Camera icon, you may add a group icon. To add an image, you can use your Camera, Gallery, or Search Web. The icon will appear next to the group in the CHATS tab once it has been configured.
- When you’re finished, tap the green checkmark icon.
You can ask others to join a group by sharing a link with them if you’re a group admin. At any point, the administrator can reset the link to make the previous invite link invalid and create a new one.
2. Ask a New Admin to Make You Admin
As we discussed above as soon as Admin (group creator) gets existed the member which was been added first will become group Admin automatically. So by informing the new Group admin that you exit from the group was unintentional and by requesting the new admin to add you to the group again and make you the group Admin will work for you because as per the new update of Whatsapp now group can have numbers of Group Admins, there is no limitation of numbers for group Admin in one particular group. So how to make a group member an Admin.
- Open the WhatsApp group in which you are the administrator.
- By pressing on group info, you can access a list of participants (members).
- Long-tap on the name or number of the member you want to make the administrator.
- Make a Group Admin by pressing the Make Group Admin button.
This is how you can become a group Admin again by requesting the new Group Admin to add you to the group and make you the group Admin.
We hope this discussion has helped you to recover yourself as a group Admin on Whatsapp.