Find Someone on Snapchat by Phone Number: The most popular social media site around the corner is Snapchat with over 220 million users per day. It is the most amazing app that allows sharing videos and images with your pal that disappears after 24 hours. Your family, friends, interesting people, and celebrities get in connection with you.
It offers plenty of services of fun filters that increase your post engagement. From dog ears to floating hearts it takes every user’s attention. It even provides geotags to commemorate a special occasion or location you are going to visit.
There are many ways to connect with people over Snapchat, but here we will discuss more about how to get connected by phone number. This article will give you the most effective and efficient way to find someone on Snapchat. Just go through the whole article.
How to Find Someone on Snapchat by Phone Number
The easiest way is to find someone through phone number, but you have to sync up them to your address book. If you have a contact of your on Snapchat, it will show you on link.
However, if they have you in their contact list and you don’t have then only they will see you. If you doubt someone on Snapchat, simply add them to your contact list and they will be automatically synced.
- Download and open Snapchat.
- Sign in to your account and tap on the Bitmoji or profile icon on the left.
- Tap to add friends.
- At the top of menu, tap to All Contacts.
- The people who are in your contact and are also connected to Snapchat will appear at top of their name, username or profile in the Bitmoji icon.
- To add them as a friend, tap Add to any contact.
- The people who haven’t’ connected their contact to Snapchat or haven’t yet created an account on Snapchat will appear at the bottom and will ask you to invite them on Snapchat.
Snapchat also has a opt out feature for the one who doesn’t want to be discovered their contact details or phone number. If the perso you are in search have opted out than you can find the person better by username.
you can also follow a random user thinking as he or she is the person you are in search of, if you can notice them by their stories or snaps it’s okay; if not, then delete them. You don’t have any information if the profile is imprecise as you don’t have their real-life identity, you can unfollow them to find who they are.
How to Find Someone on Snapchat by Username
The usernames on Snapchat are quite unique and you cannot change them. If you know someone on Snapchat, you can search them by a guess work of username. You have to tap at the magnifying glass that appears at top of left side.
- Open Snapchat, by clicking on the Snapchat icon.
- At the top of the screen; you will see the search bar, type the person’s username that you are trying to relocate.
- The username that is nearer to your contact or appears randomly in your search.
- Once you finish finding username, click the +Add button next to the name to add that person.
Search Someone by Snap Code
There is a QR code available for every person who has Snapchat. You can scan in the app and find the user automatically. If you have access with someone’s Snapcode or you want to add them, you can do it here:
- Open Snapchat, by tapping on the icon in your phone.
- Go to camera mode in Snapchat.
- Open to Snapchat of the user you want to scan.
- Find them by tapping on their profile icon that will be visible on the upper left hand corner of app.
- The Snapcode is visible under the yellow box with dots and icon.
- Your camera should be pointed to user’s Snapcode. Hold the camera screen for few seconds. The camera immediately scans the Snapcode and the account is been located.
- To add the person in your list, tap the Add Friends in your contact list.
It is not necessary to have someone’s phone nearer to you and only then you can access the QR code. You can even ask them to send their Snapcode and you can scan in your phone and locate them.