This is a complete guide on how to see old deleted Instagram photos in your Android or iPhone device.
These are the same strategies you can use to recover deleted or lost Instagram photos in 2020.
So if you want to see old deleted Instagram pictures without using any third-party tools then you will love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
- 1 See Deleted Instagram Photos
- 2 How to See Old Deleted Instagram Photos on Android
- 3 Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
- 4 Find Deleted Photos via Instagram Archive Feature
- 5 Look in the Gallery of Your Device
- 6 How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone
- 7 Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Recently Deleted Folder
See Deleted Instagram Photos
Instagram is one of the most popular photos and video sharing social media platform that lets you capture your special moments and share them with the world. All you have to do is just capture a photo or video from your smartphone and then post it to your Instagram account.
But what if you accidentally deleted your Instagram photos or videos? Can you still recover deleted Instagram photos? Well, there is good news for you, the answer is YES!
If you are in trouble then don’t worry, here you can find a guide on amazing ways to see deleted Instagram photos in no time. Also there a lot of free Instagram photo recovery tools available in the market that helps you to get back your photos.
How to See Old Deleted Instagram Photos on Android
If your Instagram photos are lots from Android phone then there are three feasible solutions are available. Here are the basic steps you need to perform to recover Instagram photos on Android.
Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
The deleted Instagram photo viewer by iStaunch is a free tool that allows you to see deleted Instagram photos and videos from any web browser on Android, iPhone or PC.
- Open Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Type username whose photos you want to see.
- Next, you will profile with related usernames.
- Select the Instagram username to see old deleted photos.
- Here you can also see old stories and videos.
Find Deleted Photos via Instagram Archive Feature
As we all know Instagram doesn’t provide recovery options, unlike Google Photos. But the archive feature of Instagram is a very equivalent to Recycle Bin where deleted photos kept for a limited period of time.
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device and log in to your account using username and password.
- Tap on the Profile icon and select the three-line icon available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you can Archive option, simply tap on it to view recently deleted photos.
- At the top of the screen, select what you want to recover such as post or story.
- Select the post option and double tap on the photo to save it on your profile.
Look in the Gallery of Your Device
In case if the above two methods are not working for you then don’t worry, there’s still a reliable way to recover deleted Instagram photos.
Before posting photos on social media, it saves a copy of the photo in your phone gallery, inside the Instagram folder. Below you can find the possible locations where you can look for copies of pictures.
- Phone’s gallery
- DCIM folder
- Instagram gallery folder
- Other folder you may save images too
Open the file manager on your Android device and go to the any of above-listed folders. There is a chance that you might find old deleted photos.
How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone
Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Recently Deleted Folder
iPhone provides a unique feature that does not directly delete your photos. It keeps your deleted photos for 30 days inside the recently deleted folder. So there is a chance that you might find them.
- First, open the Photos app on your iPhone device.
- Tap on the Albums available at the bottom of the screen.
- Inside the Albums section, you need to find the Recently Deleted folder.
- Simply open it, here you can find the last 30 days deleted photos.
- Select the images you want to recover or you can also tap on Recover all button to save all images in your device.
Now you know that the possible ways to recover deleted Instagram on Android and iPhone devices. We hope you like the above methods to see deleted Instagram photos. Also, Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media to help them out as well.
Which method do you use to see deleted Instagram photos? Let us know in the comment section below.
You Might Also Like: