Last night I just deleted some of my Instagram photos by mistake. Photos on Instagram is very important for me. Is there any way to see deleted Instagram photos and restore them. I’m using the iPhone 8. Please help me with how do I get it back? Many thanks.
Instagram is one of the most popular photos and video sharing social media platform that lets you capture your special moments and share them with the world. All you have to do is just capture a photo or video from your smartphone and then post it to your Instagram account.
But what if you accidentally deleted your Instagram photos or videos? Can you still recover deleted Instagram photos? Well, there is good news for you, the answer is YES!
If you are in trouble then don’t worry, here you can find a guide on amazing ways to see deleted Instagram photos in no time. Also there a lot of free Instagram photo recovery tools available in the market that helps you to get back your photos.
Here’s how you can:
Part 1: How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on Android
If your Instagram photos are lots from Android phone then there are three feasible solutions are available. Here are the basic steps you need to perform to recover Instagram photos on Android.
1. Instagram Deleted Photo Viewer – Instadp.com
Instadp.com is a free tool that allows you to see deleted Instagram photos and videos from any web browser on Android, iPhone or PC.
- First, go to the Instagram Deleted Photo Viewer by Instadp to see old deleted insta photos.
- It will ask you to type the username of the Instagram profile.
- Next screen you will see a list of insta profiles with related usernames.
- Select the Instagram username whose you want to see deleted photos. Here you can also see old stories and videos.
2. Find Deleted Photos via Instagram Archive Feature
As we all know Instagram doesn’t provide recover options, unlike Google Photos. But the archive feature of Instagram is a very equivalent to Recycle Bin where deleted photos kept for a limited period of time.
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device and log in to your account using username and password.
- Tap on the Profile icon and select the three-line icon available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you can Archive option, simply tap on it to view recently deleted photos.
- At the top of the screen, select what you want to recover such as post or story.
- Select the post option and double tap on the photo to save it on your profile.
3. Look in the Gallery of Your Device
In case if the above two methods are not working for you then don’t worry, there’s still a reliable way to recover deleted Instagram photos.
Before posting photos on social media, it saves a copy of the photo in your phone gallery, inside the Instagram folder. Below you can find the possible locations where you can look for copies of pictures.
- Phone’s gallery
- DCIM folder
- Instagram gallery folder
- Other folder you may save images too
Open the file manager on your Android device and go to the any of above-listed folders. There is a chance that you might find old deleted photos.
Part 2: How to See Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone
1. Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Recently Deleted Folder
iPhone provides a unique feature that does not directly delete your photos. It keeps your deleted photos for 30 days inside the recently deleted folder. So there is a chance that you might find them.
- First, open the Photos app on your iPhone device.
- Tap on the Albums available at the bottom of the screen.
- Inside the Albums section, you need to find the Recently Deleted folder.
- Simply open it, here you can find the last 30 days deleted photos.
- Select the images you want to recover or you can also tap on Recover all button to save all images in your device.
Now you know that the possible ways to recover deleted Instagram on Android and iPhone devices. We hope you like the above methods to see deleted Instagram photos. Also, Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media to help them out as well.
Which method do you use to see deleted Instagram photos? Let us know in the comment section below.