Fortnite is a free-to-play Battle Royale game developed by Epic Games in 2017. It received so much popularity and downloads after getting launched and didn’t take a long time to catch the attention of 350 million active players. The amazing graphics, sophisticated features, and wonderful theme helped the developer to achieve overnight success.
While most Android users have already downloaded and started playing Fortnite, others find it challenging to run this game as Fortnite is a High Graphics online multiplayer game, it needs a powerful device.
If you are unable to play this game on your smartphone, you have come to the right place! Here you can find complete on how to fix Fortnite device not supported.
In fact, these are the same strategies you can use to play Fortnite on unsupported android device.
Does Your Device Compatible with Fortnite?
You can easily download Fortnite Battle Royale from the Fortnite installer. However, if the error “Device Not Supported” pops up on your screen, then your smartphone hardware isn’t compatible with the game’s graphics.
If your device’s hardware is not compatible with the game, then you will come across the device not supported error.
The Fortnite Battle Royale can be played on devices that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Android with at least 4GB of RAM
- 3GB of available space
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 or more
If your device doesn’t meet the above requirements, then you will get a “device not supported” error.
But you can follow the below steps to fix the fortnite device not supported error.
Fix Fortnite Device Not Supported (Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Device)
- First, download Fortnite apk for unsupported device from below link.
- Install the game on your phone and launch it.
- If it doesn’t support your Android phone, you will receive an error “Device does not have a compatible GPU”.
- You can either quit the app or tap the more info option to know more.
- After that, install APK Editor Pro and open it on your device.
- Press the “Select APK” option and pick Fortnite from the installed apps.
- Tap on the Full Edit (Resource Re-Build) option.
- Head to the files and tap on the Dex > Smali option.
- Now browse Smali > com > epicgames > Ue4 and choose the GameActivity.smali.
- Search for the “ProcessSystemInfo” and write the following lines after “.register32”.
Const/4 v0, 0x1 Return v0
- Save the file, go one step back and tap on the Build button at the top.
- After that, tap on the remove button to uninstall the older app then tap on the Install button.
- That’s it, now you can enjoy Fortnite on unsupported android device.