What’s up has to be one of the most common questions in the world that get thrown around almost casually. In many regions, it’s overused to an extent where the phrase is considered to be synonymous with hi or hello.
If you’re a people-observer like us, you might’ve noticed how many people often respond to what’s up with a what’s up of their own.
Wondering what that would even mean?
Well, it wouldn’t mean a thing. And the fact that you’re here seeking some answers already declares how you don’t take questions lightly and prefer to respond to them in the best possible manner.
If so, you’ve come just to the right place because we feel the same way about questions and conversations and are here to suggest you some responses that will help you get out of the no-appropriate-response puddle for the what’s up question.
Here you can find 150+ funny and creative answers to “What’s Up”.
Best What’s Up Answers
- So far so good!
- Great. How are you?
- Living the dream.
- Nothing really. What about you?
- Don’t know, just got here myself!
- My stress
- Just hanging there.
- Counting the hours before the weekends.
- Good. How about you?
- Not so good.
- Just the same old thing.
- All good, and you?
- Busy, as always. How about you?
- Nothing much!
- Nothing special.
- I’m doing as well as can be!
- I’m busy with this task; let’s talk later.
- Everything is A Ok!
- I’m ok. Could be better.
- Busy with a new project these days.
- Shit, you know!
- You know!
- Not much, you?
- We’re gonna find out soon enough!
- Still the same!
- Very good! Everyone is good!
- I’m good!
- Good! No tears, nothing broken!” (tears as in clothing)
- Livin’ the dream!
- I’m great! Thanks!
- Nothing much. I’m just preparing my shopping list.
- All sorts of stuff, have you heard that I’m promoted?
- Great. And you?
- The opposite of down.
- I am hanging in there; it’s been a busy week.
- Just chilling.
- Living the dream.
- The price of gas.
- My anxiety levels.
- Oh you know… same soup just reheated.
- My pants. Want to do something about that?
- If I told you, would you sit on it?
- I’m busy, but do you want me to add you to my to-do list?
- Nothin’ but the rent.
- Honestly, I wasn’t feeling good. Well, not until you spoke to me.
- Thanks, you too.
- Sure ain’t my pay.
- My blood pressure.
- Awww…did you miss me?
- I’m so bored! Wanna go on an adventure?
- I have a boyfriend.
- Why, what did you hear?
- Childhood obesity in America.
- The opposite of “down”.
- My serotonin levels after seeing you my friend.