UK Visa Status: The United Kingdom is a hotspot destination offering the ideal environment for travelers who would love to explore England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland.
Every year thousands of people visit the United Kingdom for different purposes such as leisure, business (attend meetings), study, and other reasons.
The UK operates its own visa policy where individuals must need permission from the government to visit or stay in the country. However, many countries are permitted to visit the UK without obtaining a visa.
Depending on the visa type, the applicant needs to fill a specific visa application form, pay fees, and book appointments for submitting biometric details.
The visa applicants can now digitally track UK visa using GWF number, reference number, and passport number online for free.
Here you can find a complete guide on tracking UK visa application status using GWF number online in India.
These are the same strategies you can use to check UK visa status using passport number and visa reference number.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
How to Track UK Visa Status Online
- Open UK Visa Tracking page to check visa status.
- Click on the TrackDart and select Ref No.
- Next, you need to enter some part of the GWF Number.
- Example: If your GWF number is GWF047311646 then enter only 473116 (Remove GWF0 & last two digits).
- Tap on the track to check your UK visa status.
- That’s it, in the next screen you will see the current status of your application.
Track UK Visa Status via Government Website
- Go to the official Government of United Kingdom website.
- Here you can find a list of government services and information.
- Select the Visas and immigration and click on the What you need to do option.
- Inside the To manage your application section tap on the contact UK visas and Immigration about your application.
- It allows you to contact UK visas and immigration from inside or outside the UK.
- Choose the option where are you applying from. Like Outside the UK or Inside the UK.
- You can contact the customer support team in different languages.
- Choose your preferred language and tap on the Next button.
- Here you will see visa and immigration contact information such as phone number and email id.
UK Visa Officer Telephone Info:
- Phone number: 00 44 203 481 1736
- Service availability: Monday to Friday (24 hours)
- Charges: It cost 1.37 euro per minute + your standard network charges
- Email id: Tap on email UK visas and immigration to fill the contact form
- Service availability: Monday to Friday (You will get a reply within 2 days)
- Charges: It cost 5.48 euro for the first email and follow-up emails on the same inquiry are free
- Information to include: Must include full name, GWF number and description of the purpose.
If you are contacting visa and immigration staff through email then you need complete payment through debit or credit card and it will charge once your message successfully sent.
Also, keep in mind you will get a reply within 48 hours, but if you are in urgent then must use phone service is cheap and provide real-time support.
You Might Also Like: