Track UK Visa Status 2020: This is a complete guide on how to track UK visa status using GWF number online in India.
These are the same strategies you can use to check UK visa status using passport and visa reference number.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
UK Visa Status
The United Kingdom is a hotspot destination offering the ideal environment for travelers who would love to explore England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland.
Every year thousands of people visit the United Kingdom for different purposes such as leisure, business (attend meetings), and other reasons.
The UK is a member of the European Union and operates its own visa policy where individuals must need permission from the government to visit or stay in the country.
However, there are many countries are permitted to visit the UK without obtaining a visa.
Depending on the visa, the applicant needs to fill a specific type of visa application form, pay fees, print receipts, and book appointments for submitting biometric details.
The visa applicants can now digitally track UK visa with GWF number, reference number, and passport number.
Below you can possible ways to check UK visa application status online.
How to Track UK Visa Status Using GWF Number
- Open UK Visa Tracking page from your device.
- Click on the TrackDart (Track your Shipment) option and select Ref No (Don’t select Waybill option).
- You need to enter some part of the GWF Number.
- For Example: GWF number is GWF047311646, Enter only 473116 (Remove GWF0 from beginning and last two digits).
- Once you enter some part of the GWF number tap on the Go button.
- That’s it, next screen you will see the current status of your UK visa application.
Track Visa Status via UK Government Website
- Go to the official Government of United Kingdom website from any web browser.
- Here you can find a list of government services and information.
- Select the Visas and immigration option and click on What you need to do option.
- Inside the To manage your application section tap on the contact UK visas and Immigration about your application option.
- It allows you to contact UK visas and immigration from inside or outside the UK.
- Choose the option where are you applying from. Like Outside the UK or Inside the UK.
- You can contact the customer support team in different languages such as English, Hindi, Russian, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Arabic. Choose your preferred language and tap on next button.
- Next page you will see visa and immigration contact information such as phone number and email id are given below.
- Phone number: 00 44 203 481 1736
- Service availability: Monday to Friday (24 hours)
- Charges: It cost 1.37 euro per minute + your standard network charges
- Email id: Tap on email UK visas and immigration to fill the contact form
- Service availability: Monday to Friday (You will get a reply within 2 days)
- Charges: It cost 5.48 euro for the first email and follow-up emails on the same inquiry are free
- Information to include: Must include full name, GWF number and description of the purpose.
If you are contacting visa and immigration staff through email then you need complete payment through debit or credit card and it will charge once your message successfully sent.
Also, keep in mind you will get a reply within 48 hours, but if you are in urgent then must use phone service is cheap and provide real-time support.
You Might Also Like: