Hi, friends welcome back. Today I am here with you sharing some useful information about features of TikTok application.
As you all know TikTok application provides its users access to make interesting videos to entertain their viewers. Using TikTok you can create, edit and format videos and post them in your profile to make your viewers entertained.
Save Tiktok Video Without Posting
You can make videos as per your choice you can select any type of content to make your videos more and more interesting, TikTok also allows you to post your videos later if you don’t want to live them immediately and save them in your mobile phone gallery.
This feature will provide you time for any second opinion regarding your video before posting it on your timeline.
In this article, I will make you understand How to save TikTok video without posting it.
You can follow below mentioned simple steps to save TikTok video on gallery without posting, for your convenience I have distributed these steps in two parts.
Let’s start with the first stage of steps to save your TikTok video without posting it.
How to Save Tiktok Video Without Posting
- The first step you have to follow is to launch your TikTok application. It will automatically open in the feed section.
- Click on + icon present at the bottom of your screen to create a new video.
- You can make any kind of video as you like. TikTok provides many editing effects like musical, light and other to make your video more effective.
- You can start recording your video by just clicking on the red button. Make a complete video with all the creative effects you want to save.
- After that click on the next option that will redirect you to the posting section
- Next, you have to decide to whom with you want to share your video.
You can find an option “Who can see my video” in the next section. This option allows you to manage privacy options for your video, If you want to keep it private then choose the “Private” option. After completing all the above steps you can now post your video.
Now let’s have a look at the second stage of steps to save your TikTok video without posting it:
- Once you complete the video posting activity, the next thing to do is to go to your profile.
- Here will find all the videos that you have posted. Find the video you want to save.
- By default, it is the first video in your list. To open it just click on it once.
- You can find many options once you open the video on the right side of the screen.
- Tap on share option, represented by a curved arrow and you will get different sharing options.
- At last, you have to find a save option, just click on it to save in gallery.
- That’s it your Tiktok video will be saved in your gallery without posting it.
At the end of this article, you all have gathered information about How to save your TikTok videos without posting it?. I just hope you all make more and more interesting videos and keep entertaining us, also now you can save them in your phone gallery.