Myntra Referral Code: In the world of eCommerce, we are all customers of the huge online markets that bring their huge collections of products our way. From clothes to electronics, cars, and bikes to groceries and daily essentials, eCommerce is sprawled almost everywhere.
Among the major online eCommerce websites, Flipkart and Amazon are undoubtedly some of the biggest names that one can find, the popularity of which is quite unquestionable. Myntra from the house of Flipkart has grown up to be a household name when it comes to shopping for clothes online.
Along with the quality of the products that Myntra offers, the variety and the affordable prices of each of them are what motivates the users to buy from the website. One of the many benefits of shopping from Myntra is that the users can simply log in or signup on to the Myntra website and start shopping online.
They can also keep the Myntra app handy and purchase whatever they want from the app itself right away from their mobile devices without even opening their larger computer systems/laptops. The first purchase itself is a boon because that entitles the users to amazing discounts online on their first purchase itself.
If you are looking for the Myntra Referral Code in 2021, you come to the right place. Here you can find the best referral code to get the maximum bonus.
When you create a new Myntra account, use y2mvgw as a referral code to get Rs.100 bonus + Rs.500 OFF on your first purchase.
Myntra Referral Code
|Myntra Referral Code||y2mvgw|
|Bonus||You will get Rs.100 for signup|
|Discount||Rs.500 OFF on your first purchase|
How to Apply Myntra Referral Code
- First, install the Myntra App on your Android or iPhone device.
- Open the app and tap on the profile icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on the Login/Signup button and it will ask you to enter your mobile number.
- Next, enter your 10 digits mobile number, tap on the Continue button.
- You will receive 4 digit OTP on your number for verification.
- After your mobile number is verified, tap on Create New Account.
- Provide your personal details & tap on the I Have A Referral Code option.
- Enter y2mvgw in the referral code and tap on create account.
That’s it, you have successfully applied the Myntra referral code and you will get Rs.100 for free.
How to Find Myntra Referral Code
As we have already mentioned earlier, if you are already using the Myntra App, then it will not be very difficult to get the Myntra referral registration code. Then, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Open the Myntra app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the Profile option at the bottom menu.
- Next, you need to select ‘Refer and Earn’ and you will see the referral code on your screen.
- You can also share the referral code with friends and family through Whatsapp/SMS/Mail or via any other social media account.
- After your friend receives the code and downloads the app, then he/she should create an account using your referral code.
- After that, he/she should then make the first transaction or order on Myntra.
- As soon as your friend will make a transaction, you will receive Myncash worth Rs. 200.
How to Find Your MynCash on Myntra
So, how many of you are familiar with MynCash? If you’re not a regular shopper at the app, perhaps this could be the first time you hear the term. Let’s help you better understand what it means. MynCash is not real money (not in the sense you think) but more like a cashback that can be used as money when you make a purchase on the platform.
We’ll get to the purchase part later in the blog, but for now, let’s suppose you don’t need to buy something right away but just want to check if the referral reward has been received. How will you do that? By following these steps in your Myntra mobile app:
Step 1: Launch Myntra’s mobile app on your smartphone.
Step 2: You’ll land on the Home tab first; from here, navigate the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and tap on it.
Step 3: On the Profile tab, you’ll first find your name and profile picture, followed by a list of options such as Orders, Help Center, and Wishlist.
Step 4: As you scroll down this list a little lower, you’ll find MynCash tucked between Myntra Credit and Saved Cards.
Tap on this option, and you’ll be taken to another tab with this message written on top in green letters: TOTAL AVAILABLE MYNCASH followed by the amount of money that’s collected there. In your case, it should be Rs. 100.
Refer and Earn Program: Myntra
Be it through sales, coupons, or discounts, Myntra always finds a way to keep its customers happy. The store’s Refer and Earn Program is yet another effort toward the same cause. In essence, this program uses the reward-encouragement method to attract new customers. In it, an existing Myntra customer can refer the app to someone they know by sharing a code. And if this next person ends up making an account using this code, both parties benefit from it.
Now, if you’re a newcomer to Myntra, you’ll need an existing user’s referral code to earn this reward. And in case you don’t know someone like that or are feeling hesitant in doing so, don’t worry at all. We have a referral code right here that you could use to avail the Refer and Earn Program on Myntra.