Binance Referral Code: Hey are you looking for the Binance Referral Code in 2021 then you come to the right place. Here you can find best Binance Referral code with link.
When you create a new Binance account, use 15888997 as a referral code or use Binance Referral Link to get 45% cash back on every trade + 45% BNB discount.
Binance Referral Code
|Binance Referral Code||15888997|
|Binance Referral Link||Click Here|
|Futures Referral Code||77280703|
|Bonus||45% cash back on trade + 45% BNB discount|
|Payout||Immediately after every trade|
With the popularity of Cryptocurrency growing rapidly, several exchanges that support the online trading of cryptocurrency are being created.
Some platforms are designed for beginners that are new to this digital currency world, while others are for those who have years of experience in this area.
One such platform that supports crypto-to-crypto transactions is Binance. You could convert the fiat money into digital currency on this crypto exchange site.
Started in China initially, Binance has now moved to Japan, as the country has fewer restrictions regarding the digital exchanges as compared to China.
What is Binance?
Coined in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao, Binance has become one of the world’s leading crypto exchange platforms over the past few years.
Not only is it growing rapidly, but the platform has witnessed significant growth in the trading volume. The company offers a wide array of crypto coins to interested users. It also provides you with an opportunity to enter the digital transaction market in the easiest possible way.
It is fairly simple to register an account on this crypto trading platform. All you need to do is visit the official website of Binance, enter your email address, and verify your account. There you go! You can make your first deposit and start trading cryptocurrency online.
Features of Binance
1. The platform is easy to navigate, which makes it a perfect option for professionals and beginners. It has multiple features that are designed to make your trading experience better.
2. You could use just about any payment wallet to deposit your fiat currency into your cryptocurrency account. The platform accepts fiat currencies and helps you get them exchanged for digital coins.
3. It allows crypto traders to trade nearly anywhere they want. No matter where you are, you could use Google Play and other payment apps to process your transactions. It is compatible with all devices and different payment apps.
4. You could wager cryptocurrencies or deposit them on your account to qualify for the rewards. In fact, users can secure loans with their cryptocurrency.
5. The platform is 100% secure and follows anti-phishing security measures to keep your confidential data safe.
6. It has a qualified and trained support team that’s available for your assistance round the clock. You could reach out to the support department or check out their FAQs to learn more about how it works.
7. Binance offers you quite a few practical indicators that help you with the technical analysis.
8. The platform also has its main cryptocurrency, i.e. Binance coin. In addition to that, there is a crypto wallet available within the site that allows users to store their money securely.
Not only does Binance support a smooth and fast conversion, but it has several tools that help you make an informed decision regarding investments.
So far, the company offers over 45 virtual currencies. It includes all the popular coins, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. This also includes the company’s own digital currency “Binance coin” and if you trade using this token, you will earn discounts and rewards on transactions. The platform is also famous for its low transaction fees. The company claims to process more than 1.4 million transactions every second, which makes it one of the fastest and most reliable crypto exchange platforms out there.
Those who plan on launching their own cryptocurrency coin can use this platform to fund their project via Initial Coin Offerings. In order to use the account, you are supposed to verify your identity by completing the KYC requirements. Once your account is verified, you could deposit money into your public wallet and start using Binance for trading. The platform does not charge any fee for the deposits, but you may incur a heavy fee for withdrawals.
Brief History of Binance
Binance was also created with the initial public offerings which help the Chinese crypto exchange develop raise a whopping $15 million for the project. Those who helped the developer raise funds for the Binance exchange development project received free Binance Coins that they could use for trading cryptocurrencies or paying a fee. As mentioned earlier, Binance is a china-based crypto exchange platform, as it was developed and launched by a Chinese crypto developer.
However, owing to the struggles the Chinese government has been facing with cryptocurrency, the developer decided to move the exchange from China to multiple locations so that it does not get confined to any restricted space. Now, people from different parts of the world are allowed to access Binance, use the Binance coins, and trade more than 45 cryptocurrencies for fiat money on the platform in a secure and fastest way.
While Binance happens to be a one-stop platform for all crypto traders that plan on growing their digital investment, note that it comes with its share of risks. Below we have listed a few pros and cons of Binance that every investor must know before they use the platform for trading cryptocurrencies.
Pros and Cons of Binance
- It offers different types of Alt Coins and other cryptocurrencies for trading
- The company charges a very reasonable fee, which is only 0.1% of your trading amount
- The regular users get a chance to win rewards and other prizes on Binance
- It offers the best security measures, including two-factor authentication as well as compliance with the cryptocurrencies security standard (CCSS).
- It trades a large volume of digital coins regularly and supports over a million transactions per second, thus increasing your chances of getting your coins sold.
- Although the company claims to cater to the customer’s requirements 24/7, some people have complained about the support team. There is a chance you may face delays when seeking customer assistance.
- The withdrawals are associated with a fee. So, every time you withdraw money from Binance to your bank account, you will be charged a conversion fee.