Snapchat Camera Roll Not Working: Snapchat is a large social media platform with users from all around the world. Many factors, direct and indirect, have contributed to its success. For example, several USPs on the platform attract users, but it’s only coincidental that its uses weren’t written off as inappropriate and ambiguous.
Moreover, there have been more than a few data breaches on Snapchat. It’s almost unbelievable that none of the five data breaches got its users to cancel the platform.
However, we aren’t saying it has all been a matter of luck and chance. The snap feature is unlike anything ever seen on social media platforms before. Moreover, the privacy and security offered by the platform make up for the data breaches. After all, none of the breaches directly resulted from Snapchat Inc.’s policies, and action was taken against all parties responsible.
There are also multiple sizes, skin tones, and hairstyle options which might not sound like a big deal but make all the difference in Bitmojis. You can also add hearing aids and wheelchairs for a more realistic look!
In today’s blog, we’ll discuss how to fix Snapchat’s camera roll not showing all photos.
Why is Snapchat Camera Roll Not Working?
- Your internet connection is slow/unstable. This is the most obvious reason why Snapchat or any other social media app on your smartphone hangs or malfunctions.
- You’re using a VPN. One of the side effects of using less-than-top-notch VPNs is there’s always a chance that it might lead to app malfunction in your device.
- Unsupportive media files. If your friends send you WhatsApp documents of pictures for quality preservation, there’s a chance those documents won’t appear in Memories. The same goes for downloaded pictures.
- The Snapchat server is down. All large social media platforms have routine maintenance days when their servers are down.
- Snapchat cached data is full. If you’re an avid Snapchatter, there’s a good chance that the space reserved for Snapchat data on your device is full. Once you get to the point, the app might start malfunctioning.
How to Fix Snapchat Camera Roll Not Showing All Photos
Now that you know the problem, you already know half the solution, right? Still, here are some things you should do to get rid of this issue.
- Check and stabilize your internet connection.
- Clear Snapchat cached data on your smartphone.
- Restart your device.
- Uninstall and re-install the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Download an update (if any are available) for the newer version of Snapchat from the Play Store or App Store.
- Contact Snapchat Support via their official website.