As we all know, Instagram is all about scrolling; to consume any type of content on Instagram, you have to scroll or tap. However, scrolling through Instagram is not a bad option until you have to scroll down numerous times just to find the first post on an account or the earliest post.
We are pretty sure that at least once in a life, you had wised that god only if there some feature with which I don’t have to scroll hundreds of times to see someone’s first posts.
Well, your wish is heard as we have developed an algorithmic feature you can activate and get the answer to your question of how to see the first post on Instagram without scrolling.
But first, knowing what is the first post? And How does scrolling become a tedious task?
Many of you who haven’t yet encountered the issue of scrolling through thousands of posts would ask these questions.
So to solve any confusion you might have, let’s take an example; you are on Instagram and suddenly see a profile with thousands of posts. Assuming you want to know the account’s first post, you will need to scroll to reach that first post.
It could take hours to reach that first post on Instagram by only scrolling, and who would want to waste this much time? This situation becomes worse if your internet connection is slow.
Even if you have a top-tier internet connection, Instagram will take time to load new posts and take hundreds of scrolls. Now, do the tasks seem tedious to you?
Of course, it is time-consuming and even tedious sometimes, but there is always a solution to such problems, which you can get by reading this blog.
What Is The Best Way To Take A Sneak Peek At Someone’s First Post On Instagram Without Scrolling?
To look at the old post on someone’s Instagram profile, you will have to opt for various methods; some might work well for some, while some may not.
So here, we will take a sneak peek at a few reliable ways of solving the issue, which you can use easily.
#1 Use a keyboard and an object
The use of a computer or a keyboard can simplify your scrolling process. So how can it simplify your process? First, it can help your scroll down without much effort, thus helping you see someone’s first post on Instagram without scrolling.
This method may take a while but will not require much effort. You will need a keyboard and an object to palace on the keyboard.
Follow these steps to execute:
- Open your browser and visit Instagram
- Go to the profile of the user you require to scroll through
- Now you will have three ways to scroll using the mouse scroll wheel, press the space bar or down arrow on the keyboard.
- Take a paperweight or other safe but heavy object.
- Place that object on the space key while the Instagram tab is open.
- Now you can do whatever you like and wait till you reach the old and first post of someone’s profile.
Another similar method of doing it is using the mouse’s scroll wheel. Simply hold the mouse scroll wheel; it will change its icon; now, take that to the bottom of the page you want to scroll, and leave it there until you reach the bottom.
#2 Run a Java code
You may have to do a little complex task that is easy once appropriately applied.
It will include using scripts that will automatically scroll the profile for you and get you to see the first post on someone’s Instagram without you having to scroll.
- Go on your browser and open Instagram, then right-click and go to inspect or press F12 on that tab.
- Find and click on the “Console” on the new tab.
- There you will have to paste this exact code:
- Hit enter, and the profile will start scrolling automatically. This will take you to the first post in just a few minutes.
The only problem is these methods are only applicable on desktops. So mobile users have to opt for other ways.