As we all know, Instagram is all about scrolling; to consume any type of content on Instagram, you have to scroll or tap. However, scrolling through Instagram is not a bad option until you have to scroll down numerous times just to find the first post on an account or the earliest post.
We are pretty sure that at least once in a life, you had wised that god only if there some feature with which I don’t have to scroll hundreds of times to see someone’s first posts.
Well, your wish is heard as we have developed an algorithmic feature you can activate and get the answer to your question of how to see the first post on Instagram without scrolling.
How to See First Post on Instagram Without Scrolling
1. Use a keyboard and an object
- Open your browser and visit Instagram
- Go to the profile of the user you require to scroll through
- Now you will have three ways to scroll using the mouse scroll wheel, press the space bar or down arrow on the keyboard.
- Take a paperweight or other safe but heavy object.
- Place that object on the space key while the Instagram tab is open.
- Now you can do whatever you like and wait till you reach the old and first post of someone’s profile.
Another similar method of doing it is using the mouse’s scroll wheel. Simply hold the mouse scroll wheel; it will change its icon; now, take that to the bottom of the page you want to scroll, and leave it there until you reach the bottom.
2. Run a Java code
You may have to do a little complex task that is easy once appropriately applied.
It will include using scripts that will automatically scroll the profile for you and get you to see the first post on someone’s Instagram without you having to scroll.
- Go on your browser and open Instagram, then right-click and go to inspect or press F12 on that tab.
- Find and click on the “Console” on the new tab.
- There you will have to paste this exact code:
- Hit enter, and the profile will start scrolling automatically. This will take you to the first post in just a few minutes.
The only problem is these methods are only applicable on desktops. So mobile users have to opt for other ways.
So, how can mobile users see someone’s first post on Instagram without scrolling?
Why Do You See New Posts First Rather Than The Old Ones?
The Instagram algorithm works in your interest. It shows the first post on your feed that you will like instead of the one that is new on the platform.
Would you like your Instagram feed to show the most recent post first?
Here are the few steps that will help you with such complications:
Step 1: Open instgram app on your device.
Step 2: Now on the top left, click on the Instagram logo.
Step 3: This will lead you to a few new options from which you must choose the “following” option.
Step 4: In the new feed, you will see the most recent posts from accounts you follow.