Unlock Code Calculator by IMEI: The IMEI number refers to the 15-digit code that’s assigned to all smartphone users. The number is used to collect basic information about the device, including the origin of the smartphone, the manufacturer of the device, the model number, and other details.
You could use the IMEI number of the device to get your mobile blocked by the network provider should you lose your smartphone. Any device can be blocked as long as you know the IMEI number. You could also use the IMEI code to unlock your device on different networks.
If you ever get your phone locked, you must provide the IMEI code to the network provider to have it unlocked.
Note that your IMEI number will not be functional until it is unlocked. If it is locked with a certain network, you are going to have to unlock the code to be able to use it on other networks.
The question is where do you get the IMEI unlock code generator? There are plenty of free IMEI unlock code generator tools available online.
Well, you can use the IMEI Unlock Code Generator by iStaunch to generate unlock code for free.
IMEI Unlock Code Generator by iStaunch
IMEI Unlock Code Generator by iStaunch is a free online tool that lets you generate unlock codes for any cell phone immediately. It’s the world’s best free online IMEI unlock code generator with over 10 million unlock codes.
How to Use IMEI Unlock Code Generator
- First, find your phone’s IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone’s dial pad. Write down the 15-digit IMEI number that appears.
- Open the IMEI Unlock Code Generator by iStaunch.
- Enter your phone’s IMEI number and model from the provided options.
- The generator will use algorithms to calculate the unlock code based on your IMEI number and phone details.
- It might take a moment, and the generator will present you with the generated unlock code.
- Insert a SIM card from a carrier other than the one your phone is locked to.
- When you power on your phone with the new SIM card, it will prompt you to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code generated and your phone should now be unlocked and able to accept SIM cards from other carriers.